FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

What will you do with your S2 when Galaxy S3 get's released?

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Matriak31, Guest on 6th December 2011, 12:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Simple question for people to have a discussion here if they want.

What will you do with your current baby when the little brother gets released, ie Galaxy S3? Or what will you do with it when you get your next upgrade.

I for one will keep my one as i still think it has a couple of more years in it. Plus my dad loves it so i probably give it to him...He loves his Chuck Norris facts bless him.

Anyway i'd love to find out other people's opinions. Bet no one has thought that far out yet.

Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to Matriak31 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matriak31 Ad-Free

6th December 2011, 12:49 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 345

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriak31

Simple question for people to have a discussion here if they want.

What will you do with your current baby when the little brother gets released, ie Galaxy S3? Or what will you do with it when you get your next upgrade.

I for one will keep my one as i still think it has a couple of more years in it. Plus my dad loves it so i probably give it to him...He loves his Chuck Norris facts bless him.

Anyway i'd love to find out other people's opinions. Bet no one has thought that far out yet.

Enjoy

Keep it, simple as. My sgs2 is my baby, it's my first ever smartphone and I wouldn't ever get rid of it. In the future I may upgrade, but I'll still keep my sgs2, Maybe buy a frame for it .
6th December 2011, 01:02 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
I'm never buying a non-Google branded android phone again but. I'll just sell it.
6th December 2011, 01:24 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
i'll keep mine for the duration of my contract. i'm very happy with it.

6th December 2011, 01:33 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
It will be on my desk. Turned on and charged only when there's firmware updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to htcplussony For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift htcplussony Ad-Free
6th December 2011, 01:55 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Selling my Galaxy S II and getting a Galaxy Nexus for Christmas. And then I'll get the Nexus 4 next Christmas .
The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift King Shady Ad-Free
6th December 2011, 02:36 AM |#7  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstNoobToBrickHisPhone

I'm never buying a non-Google branded android phone again but. I'll just sell it.

Agree mate
6th December 2011, 02:37 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
My next device will be a Nexus. I'd love to trade my Galaxy S 2 for a Galaxy Nexus. I'll probably skip the Galaxy S 3 for the next nexus if I can't pull a trade off.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
6th December 2011, 02:43 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Definitely keeping it. This phone will last at least 2 more generations I reckon. And 2nd hand smart phone prices almost never ever did them any justice. It has more value sitting in my drawer as a contingency than 3 to 4 hundred bucks. Just saying.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
6th December 2011, 02:52 AM |#10  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Keep it. Same as my SGS1

TAPATALKED
The Following User Says Thank You to trixnix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trixnix Ad-Free
6th December 2011, 03:13 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 289

More
I'll check if it blends...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hIdd3N- For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hIdd3N- Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)