[IMPORTANT] XDA to Go Dark on Jan 18th at 8AM

Search This thread

allseason

Nov 10, 2011
Thanks for the message otherwise I won't know about this. but I do know Wikipedia went dark already now. and they put this notice on each page in this a few days.

id10terrordfw

Aug 3, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
People who aren't in the USA, please contact our State Department via email and express displeasure with these proposed bills. Trust me, as the US goes on this, others will follow suit. These bills in their vagueness will affect the Internet as a whole, not just Americans living behind this "Great Firewall" as written.

U.S. State Department email contact site: Here

Please take a moment and help all of us who demand a free Internet for all. It is our duty as citizens of this digital land to keep it as free as we can for the exchange of information and ideas.

Thanks.

bunch7

Nov 19, 2011
Right! More like 2 hours or so.. Every time i refresh it goes up to 30-80 pledges. Hope SOPA will not be successful.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

With this bombastic response from the netizens, if this SOPA and PIPA still goes through, I wish the good US citizens will know how to react. Don't worry guys, netizens from the whole world are undoubtedly supporting you no question asked!!!

Dec 25, 2010
Grats US Brothers from European guys!

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

SupraN0va

Aug 3, 2011
A HUGE Thanks to all the people who susbribed against SOPA!!!!!

Actually I am not an American but this is Important for all us,
for all the people over the globe . Free speech is that for what human kind fight thousend of years.
Show the goverment that they can't threat people that way.

Again, THANKS fellas:D:D:D

xxxstar123

Sep 5, 2011
Amman
I'm so grateful along with my brothers from middle east, to all people of USA for keep up our world wide community of xda those will keep us united against the SOPA.

thank you.

Reactions: SupraN0va

Top Liked Posts