FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

XXLPH[3/10] Can't install from market/Move app to SD/Restore Titanium Backup-SOLUTION

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By aab44, Senior Member on 22nd February 2012, 07:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2012, 09:23 AM |#61  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 30

More
So I installed the Siyah kernel but the restoring from titanium backup still is freezing on the apps listed in the "not installed" section on the market (Play Store).

Is it just the kernel I had to flash?
The Following User Says Thank You to DesirableDesire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DesirableDesire Ad-Free
10th March 2012, 09:58 AM |#62  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dhahran
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesirableDesire

So I installed the Siyah kernel but the restoring from titanium backup still is freezing on the apps listed in the "not installed" section on the market (Play Store).

Is it just the kernel I had to flash?

Try to re-flash siyah again (by CWM Manager)

It works well with me.

Super user.............................OK
Restoring from Titanium Back.....OK
Moving apps from phone to SD...OK
Installing from market...............OK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_20120310_1251.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	940239  
11th March 2012, 04:17 PM |#63  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Excellent work mate. Helped me a lot.
11th March 2012, 04:35 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thumbs up
thnks its working now good
11th March 2012, 11:47 PM |#65  
Flag Valladolid
Thanks Meter: 15

More
on SiyahKernel ICS-R (etouched) 3.0alpha4-LPH​​.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirRafy

thnks its working now good

Josechufa CriskeloServanTeam chief beta tester, the kernel itself, is fine but we have the problem that our radio-fm ,rom CriskeloServanteam XXLPH-v.4, does not work with this kernel, while the cf-root-GPH original if it works well, it would be a breakthrough to solve this problem, the radio-fm is a medium used by many users SGSII not think it's a very problematic thing, for this great team of kernel developers, so many good results in us continues to gingerbread, waiting for a new version soon, with the radio-fm playing, greetings and thank you very much, folks.
12th March 2012, 04:04 AM |#66  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi, I'm running Batista70 Foxhound 0.3 ICS. I installed the latest Siyah Kernel, and it still can't install backup apps or apps+data, neither, with the Foxhound kernel Using Titanium Backup Pro Root

I installed the Siyah Kernel with CWM app, not going in recovery.
12th March 2012, 04:21 AM |#67  
Thanks Meter: 67

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aab44

Yes, titanium backup will not freeze

i am not saying that titanium backup app is freeze. I am saying will titanium backup be able to defrost that has been frozen by the same. (means after opening titanium backup, we can freeze and app right, but in the latest ics rom, we are unable to unfreeze the app from titanium back up). So after installing this kernel, will we be able to defrost ad app after opening titanium backup? And please note i am not talking abt the freezing of titanium backup software.
12th March 2012, 07:21 AM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Flashed the odin version of siyahkernel and app2sd ain't working for me will try the CWM Version but doubt it...
The Following User Says Thank You to RDDraco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift RDDraco Ad-Free
12th March 2012, 01:49 PM |#69  
Flag Kota Kinabalu

Donate to Me
More
Cool Didn't Work, But Still Rooted with Stock Kernel
This didn't quite work for me. With either the CF kernel or the Siyah kernel, it worked initially and I was able to move apps to SD, but after rebooting, the apps were no longer available to run. They showed in the apps manager only as their package names.

When I re-flash the stock kernel with Odin again, I get my apps back and I can move apps to SD again. I thought that I would lose root if I stayed with a stock kernel, but I'm on the leaked LBP kernel and I still have root.

The stock kernel I flashed with Odin was XXLPB. Then I found the XXLPH ROM and flashed its zImage with LRToolbox (Lite'ning ROM's equivalent to CWM).

XXLPB kernel: [ROM+Guide]Official i9100 Firmwares K/G/H/I/J/KK1/2/5/KL1/2/3/LA2,4/LB2 Download

XXLPH kernel XXLPH: New Galaxy S2 Ice Cream Sandwich Firmware Leaked! [Android 4.0]

--
Vince Aggrippino
Ghodmode Development
www.ghodmode.com
24th July 2012, 02:07 PM |#70  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
rom manager
i am trying to get the rom manager to work with ics 4.0.3 cf rooted sgs2 and cant get it work.. anyone tried it and found it working after going this way ? will it brick my phone if i try ? i might try butjust new to all this and a bit over whelmed with information overload

thanks for the excellent guide
19th August 2012, 12:49 PM |#71  
Ludhiana

More
problem Apps moving to SD Card
i installed apps then i moved it to sd card now when i reboot my phone icons from program get lost but apps show installed in system application

i m running Stock ICS from Switzerland and also rooted my phone with cwm

help plzzzzzzzz
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
eff off with your stoopid ics threads, worst thread ever useless spam

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)