[With ZQKJ6 Kernel] ONLY for [I9100G] Full New Official Firmware ZQKJ6!

Search This thread

serge327

Jan 3, 2011
This is a newest firmware ZQKJ6 for i9100G... Based on the forum... this firmware capped CPU speed at 1.2Ghz instead of 1008Mhz... Kindly flash with Odin...
***I am not responsible for any damage to your phone.. Flash with own risk!***

Note : This is ONLY for [I9100G]
ZQKJ6 Firmware Donwload Link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4N5EUCR7

ONLY for [I9100G] For who want flash the ZQKJ6 kernel file :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4X6SIYJ
Instruction : Put the attach zImage into sdcard, then flash with HC-Ktool.

* I have noticed that the CPU clock speed something will jumped to 1200mhz more often instead of previous 1008mhz...

Pls share your notification for this Kernel...
I have post the Screen shot of the CF-Bench with this Kernel...
What do you guys think for this score?

****Sorry for the Bad English****

Attachments

• SC20111201-012452.jpg
    SC20111201-012452.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3,172
Last edited:

blu3angel

Mar 25, 2009
This is very interesting... Beside the kernel capped at 1.2 I'm wondering what else is new? What's with the 2.36 version?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

AnalogX

Sep 21, 2007
Gs2 bricked

Tried to flash this new firmware and bricked the phone:-(
Cant power on the phone .....dead! :-( Any ideas?
:(

cfhuk

Feb 24, 2011
Bolton
Try charging it for a while, then forcing it into download mode and connecting odin and flashing your original firmware back on. Or use a jig to force it into DL mode if that doesn't work, they're only a few quid on ebay.

AnalogX

Sep 21, 2007
Ye that's exactly what happened :-( I didn't read carefully!!! I order the USB dongle ASAP. USB dongle will still get me back into download mode wont it?

donalgodon

Jan 10, 2010
Yes, I knew this would happen when I saw the thread open up today. The OP should edit the title for noobs so they won't flash this and brick their phone.

This is NOT a ROM for the International or non-G version, and it WILL brick your device. You'll need the service center (or jtag) to get it back if you flash this.

tapperace2010

Jul 16, 2010
It wont you have briccked your phone, You will need to flash a new Kernal 1st, and even the Jig wont be able to read, as the drivers wont load. this needs deleteing before anyone else does the same thing, Guys!

MWaV

Dec 25, 2010
Kentucky
well after reading countless threads I have not yet gotten an answer or been pointed in the right direction. I rooted my phone recently, I tried to install CWM, then flashed another kernel as i was instructed to, now, Im stuck on the boot screen and cant get anywhere, i can although get into the downloading part of the phone, Ive been trying to locate the original stock kernel with no success. Please help before I go nuts!!

Intratech

Jun 15, 2009
London
well after reading countless threads I have not yet gotten an answer or been pointed in the right direction. I rooted my phone recently, I tried to install CWM, then flashed another kernel as i was instructed to, now, Im stuck on the boot screen and cant get anywhere, i can although get into the downloading part of the phone, Ive been trying to locate the original stock kernel with no success. Please help before I go nuts!!

Right, you're another one who don't know the difference between a Galaxy S2 and an Epic 4G. I already answered your other post do stop spamming the board.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Ye that's exactly what happened :-( I didn't read carefully!!! I order the USB dongle ASAP. USB dongle will still get me back into download mode wont it?

U DUN GOOFED. Jig won't help, you need JTAG servicing or take it to a Samsung service center.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a newest firmware ZQKJ6 for i9100G... Based on the forum... this firmware capped CPU speed at 1.2Ghz instead of 1008Mhz... Kindly flash with Odin...
    ***I am not responsible for any damage to your phone.. Flash with own risk!***

Note : This is ONLY for [I9100G]
    ZQKJ6 Firmware Donwload Link:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4N5EUCR7

ONLY for [I9100G] For who want flash the ZQKJ6 kernel file :
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O4X6SIYJ
    Instruction : Put the attach zImage into sdcard, then flash with HC-Ktool.

* I have noticed that the CPU clock speed something will jumped to 1200mhz more often instead of previous 1008mhz...

Pls share your notification for this Kernel...
    I have post the Screen shot of the CF-Bench with this Kernel...
    What do you guys think for this score?

****Sorry for the Bad English****
    Screenshot? Any more info?
    No, dumb ass morons just need to read the thread title better...

Yeah everyone needs to f****** learn to read better!!!111oneoneone /s :rolleyes: i9100g should get its own sub forum to avoid future confusion and heartache that stems from bricking one's phone.
    Bro, im using window xp sp2. When click to megaupload the browser showed unable to load page. Any idea?

Ummm... because Malaysian government filtered megaupload and some other upload sites in the DNS servers hosted in Malaysia. Use other DNS server like Google DNS server, or use the online proxy.