Audio options lockout

Search This thread

kenkanobi

Jun 26, 2012
Help!

A while ago I used these forums to help when the headphones on my Galaxy S2 were very quiet by using the audio options in the developers options. This worked a treat, but I discovered a while after that, that the in car bluetooth had been affected and that I couldnt hear anyone anymore.

I tried to go back to the settings to change them, but discovered that along with ICS, the audio option no longer functions.

I have followed some of the other advice including restarting the phone, which did nothing, trying a full system wipe and reboot and restore, nothing, updating the firmware, nothing.

Does anyone know how I can access the audio options despite the daft lockout, or if there is something I can do to reinstate the original volume and audio settings that I screwed up as per above?

Cheers in advance for any help.

Help!

A while ago I used these forums to help when the headphones on my Galaxy S2 were very quiet by using the audio options in the developers options. This worked a treat, but I discovered a while after that, that the in car bluetooth had been affected and that I couldnt hear anyone anymore.

I tried to go back to the settings to change them, but discovered that along with ICS, the audio option no longer functions.

I have followed some of the other advice including restarting the phone, which did nothing, trying a full system wipe and reboot and restore, nothing, updating the firmware, nothing.

Does anyone know how I can access the audio options despite the daft lockout, or if there is something I can do to reinstate the original volume and audio settings that I screwed up as per above?

Maybe try going to Gingerbread from ODIN and then back to ICS, just try it. Maybe it'll work :)

Reactions: kenkanobi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Help!

Maybe try going to Gingerbread from ODIN and then back to ICS, just try it. Maybe it'll work :)