FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[Q] Battery Drain! Kernel/bandbase problem???

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By playerx95, Member on 18th November 2011, 10:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys, im using the latest litening rom on my galaxy s2 - i didnt really use the stock rom, because ... you know ...

However, i installed it and i was suprising how fast the battery went gone!
Maybe i did something wrong... but i installed the rom over the stock rom as told on the litening thread! the kernel was installed with the rom!

since then ive tried many things and the speedmod kernel. ive also read some posts about the litening rom, about some users having really good battery life!
Am i doing something wrong? did i forget anything? does the kernel do a big diffrence? what baseband should i use?

I am using only Wlan and some games! Ive tried freezing apps flashing other kernels and some other things!

PLEASE HELP ME! i dont know what to do!

18th November 2011, 10:09 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 721

More
You've not given any useful information at all to locate sources of battery drain.
18th November 2011, 11:00 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Klaipėda
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkylicious

You've not given any useful information at all to locate sources of battery drain.

Ok i locatet a problem! a game called 'virtual playground took about 50% life! but i want to know what i can do in general to revent the draining!

i always keep wifi bluetooth and gps off. no backgroundapps and no widgets!
is there a good kernel to use with liteningrom that saves energy? i heard much about the speedmod and nympetamine - or what the hell its called - wich one is better? and does the bandbase effect the battery life in any way?
18th November 2011, 11:15 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 721

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by playerx95

i want to know what i can do in general to revent the draining!

Stop using the phone if you want the battery to stop draining. If you have, and it still does (rapidly), look into BetterBatteryStats to find what's waking your phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bandbase, battery, drain, kernel, sgs2

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)