Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 9, 2014
Melbourne
joshualay.xyz
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello.
Where and which battery should i get?
Thanks

Stock battery is always the best. If you want a extended battery, don't get the one's that claim to have bigger capacity at the same size (they are full of lies), real extended batteries require an extended back cover. The anker batteries are not bad, but I still think stock is better.

gsstudios.

Reactions: Klitoni

Klitoni

Sep 2, 2012
Stock battery is always the best. If you want a extended battery, don't get the one's that claim to have bigger capacity at the same size (they are full of lies), real extended batteries require an extended back cover. The anker batteries are not bad, but I still think stock is better.

gsstudios.
I see...Iv seen tons of batteries on ebay, i dont know which one to get lol

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
The one thing you can count on when you buy a 'Samsung' battery from eBay is that it has NEVER been anywhere near a Samsung factory.......
You can also probably count on the fact that they will have a lower capacity than stated.......
If you *have* to buy from eBay, go with Anker......They tend to have a higher percentage of legitimacy than batteries with a Samsung sticker on them.....

Sent from my rooted, debloated stocKK kn0x0 SM-G900F

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello.
    Where and which battery should i get?
    Thanks

gsstudios.