Corrupted internal SD memory problem?

Search This thread

SuperJackDevil

Feb 20, 2017
hi how are you people
I have a problem with my S2 and I would like help
To have the normal S2, without any modifications Rom Stock, I install a custom room C-RoM, the problem is that the battery life was bad to say little, 2 hours and with a worrying overheating, and more taking into account that some models of the same Samsung are recognized for exploding mysteriously ....

Returning to the problem, install Bliss Rom 6.0 with its recovery CM I did its wipes and factory reset, and everything, but start the camera says "insert SD memory" I go to settings, storage and USB and says I have sdcard0 damaged, if I enter and I give it in erase and format it freezes in 20% and it shows; command '25 volume partition

I have the Phone Driver installed on the PC (Kies) and only detects External Memory SD 1 Gb, previously with other roms custom had no problems accessing the memories of the phone with the PC

Someone knows I have to do it, I can not use the camera and it does not let me install Gapps with the recovery, it stays frozen in the middle of the process, in the recovery CM does not let in Mount / system and returns me to the main menu

IMG_20170912_181432.jpg

IMG_20170912_181444.jpg