Error Code: 70 while installing GApps...need help

Search This thread

MEER SINGH

Oct 12, 2016
Getting "error: 70" while installing GAPPS. The error says “Insufficient storage space available in System partition” Any idea? Trying it on my yureka plus using twrp. Please help me

Jesus Aramil

Oct 12, 2016
Binangonan
Download the lanchon repartitioning zip file. And flash it into isorec based Twrp 3.0.0.0+ recovery.

And you should good to go.

Sent from my Galaxy S II using XDA Labs

smcOOlusrnm

Jul 29, 2016
I got error code 70.
Installation error in sideload/package.zip
Error 70...
It also says cant find meta-inf/com/android/mediadata.. Plzz help

Nedal A

Jan 29, 2017
just you can do is download the right gapps and then you can flash it
if you dont install the right one you will have a problem when you flashing it
you can go to Open Gapps site and choose the right one for you

drsandeshdahal

Jul 14, 2012
kathmandu
simple, open gapps.zip folder in windows explorer. Then open the folder named GApps, and delete what apps you dont want to install. then close the windows explorer. then install the zip folder. Its done. The problem is with the less system partition memory. This trick worked with my oneplus one, flashed candycane rom, with the stock open gapps.

jediz

Mar 11, 2014
If you get error 70 it may also mean that the partition is not mounted at all. I had plenty of space and getting error 70 until I mounted system partition (easy click in TWRP)

chikkiarce

Aug 3, 2014
solved } gapps error 70

just go to recovery than go to system and delete unneccessary apps folder it will free up some space than install smallest package of gapps i.e pico package and it will work and if u dont want this method try to download biggest package of gaaps because on installation it ask for apps to be installed by your choice and select only important apps only remember size should be small it will work else do the first method i told above coz i did this and it worked thanks enjoy :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    N
    noppy22
    Hello there guys. So, I have this fcking annoying problem... I just changed my ROM from CM Kitkat one to Resurrection 5.1 but now I have problems while trying to install GApps - it gives me Error Code: 70 I tried googling this error and found THIS but the problem is that all posts were edited/deleted so I can't find an answer anymore... Maybe someone could help me or explain what to do to fix this problem? :crying:
    You need to either use the smallest gapps package available or repartition to a bigger /system.
    You can try wiping /system, then installing the rom and small gapps(for example the arm;5.1;pico from HERE)
    Or follow the steps from HERE to increase your system partition
    the reason for that you trying to install all Gaps package which is not possible for your device according to space calculation

To fix this problem do these steps

1-create text file and name it ( gaps-config)
    2-add these lines
    Exclude Books
    Exclude Chrome
    Exclude CloudPrint
    Exclude Docs
    Exclude Earth
    Exclude ExchangeGoogle
    Exclude Slides
    Exclude Sheets
    Exclude NewsWidget
    Exclude PlayGames
    Exclude Keep
    Exclude Hangouts
    Exclude Fitness
    then save the text file in the same gaps.zip file directory
    3-now flash the gaps and done..
    note you can exclude more aps or include other as you want as long as you had the space requirements .
    i just downloaded only one Gaps package which is the full package , and then i customize which app to include or exclude and here is my review related to this error ( skip to 13 minute )
    Hello there guys. So, I have this fcking annoying problem... I just changed my ROM from CM Kitkat one to Resurrection 5.1 but now I have problems while trying to install GApps - it gives me Error Code: 70 I tried googling this error and found THIS but the problem is that all posts were edited/deleted so I can't find an answer anymore... Maybe someone could help me or explain what to do to fix this problem? :crying:
    @noppy22: you were correct. it seems that I extracted the wrong PIT-file and rushed to fast through the flashing process, I even did not noticed the mess I made afterwards. I was so sure, the PIT-file was the right one.... dunno why. ;)

Sorry. Now, everything is nice with 1GB for my system and 3GB for my apps.

Greetz
    Solution!!!
    Opengapps is highly customizable. You can put a .gapps-config file in the same folder as the pico zip, with commands to control what it installs and also to remove some stock apps to make room. So just now I had one with these lines:

Code:

# stock removals
    Browser
    CMAccount
    CMUpdater
    Email
    ExchangeStock

Credits:User aaopt on xdaforums
    Refrence:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=68255955&postcount=467