We'll start with the Title:
- Please do not just say "HALP, PHONE BROKE" or "HELP" , etc.
- You need to be precise, and describe what you're looking for in your thread.
Next, the information you need to state before you even get into asking your question.
- The make of your phone. There are many different variants of your device. I9100 G/M/P/T
- Are you rooted/unrooted?
- What rom you are using? And which version? -and- What kernel are you using? And which version?
- Have you flashed any mods/scripts/themes?
- Have you changed DPI? If yes, to what?
- Have you done anything to try to solve your issue? This would be very valuable information.
- Please (if on stock firmware) dial *#1234# and post the results (thanks to fxrb)
Then you can ask your question.
- Do not ask "What rom/kernel/theme is the best?" -or- Something that you have not searched for (it is infact very obvious if you havent)
- Be specific and precise in what you want/need. Do not write a 10, 000 word essay, or a 3 word question.
- Pictures say a 1000 words
Important things to remember:
- Be polite: People never want to help someone who wont appreciate it, or is rude to them. Remember your p's and q's
- Do not bump your thread: It gets annoying and against the rules
This is under construction and will take a bit to include all of the information needed. I know there are lots of more experienced users than I, and would love feedback of what to include. Please do not hesitate to post in the thread or even PM me with information you think needs to be included in this thread.