FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[help] problem in screen after installing jellysnap v5.5

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By ahmed mo, Junior Member on 30th January 2014, 02:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
on my s2 i9100 after installing jellysnap v 5.5 the screen decreased from the sides
I went back to stock firmware 4.1.2 but still have the problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aj9Lk.jpg
Views:	869
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	2548512  
 
 
30th January 2014, 04:15 PM |#2  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ
Thanks Meter: 5,790
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed mo

on my s2 i9100 after installing jellysnap v 5.5 the screen decreased from the sides
I went back to stock firmware 4.1.2 but still have the problem

really ? and even after flashing stock fw didn't fixed it
sorry mate but it may be a hardware problem
did you used any app for changing something at the screen , color , density etc...
cuz i never heard of this problem before
30th January 2014, 04:20 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nothing

really ? and even after flashing stock fw didn't fixed it
sorry mate but it may be a hardware problem
did you used any app for changing something at the screen , color , density etc...
cuz i never heard of this problem before

I don't think it's hardware problem it didn't appears until installing the rom and I saw someone suffers from this problem after using the same rom
no I didn't use any app for screen
30th January 2014, 04:36 PM |#4  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ
Thanks Meter: 5,790
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed mo

I don't think it's hardware problem it didn't appears until installing the rom and I saw someone suffers from this problem after using the same rom
no I didn't use any app for screen

really ?
ok try to make a clean install with the newer version 6 , i provided in OP an zip to get the same ui as v5.5 , but really who suffered from the same problem ?
if you can point me to that user thread
30th January 2014, 04:42 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Nothing

really ?
ok try to make a clean install with the newer version 6 , i provided in OP an zip to get the same ui as v5.5 , but really who suffered from the same problem ?
if you can point me to that user thread

ok I'll try
I cant't point because it was in other site not here
thank you
30th January 2014, 04:53 PM |#6  
Christian Nothing's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ⒸⓁⒶⓈⓈⒾⒻⒾⒺⒹ
Thanks Meter: 5,790
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed mo

ok I'll try
I cant't point because it was in other site not here
thank you

ok mate
i'm just surprised to hear that this problem happened to other men using v5.5 , in fact v5.5 isn't so stable , that's why i did my best to make v6 stable as rock
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes