FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

market enabler cant fake my provider anymore

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By mohab1989, Junior Member on 10th February 2013, 09:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
so i was using market enabler 1.8.5 for about a year now and everything was going great until just last night when i tried going into the US market and the play store 3.10.10 still displays my local market ... I've tried installing market access , market unlocker and even newer versions of market enabler with no luck... also tried using the droidVPN app but no luck there either .... cleared the cache, cleared data , rebooted ... ive done everything and nothing is happening and the play store still displays my local market

i wish someone could help me with faking my provider because its really driving me crazy ..

update :

i tried restoring a nandroid backup back when the market enabler was working, and guess what ?!
STILL not working .. i am going crazy here !

thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mohab1989 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mohab1989 Ad-Free

10th February 2013, 11:57 AM |#2  
Flag Beograd
Thanks Meter: 1,188

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohab1989

so i was using market enabler 1.8.5 for about a year now and everything was going great until just last night when i tried going into the US market and the play store 3.10.10 still displays my local market ... I've tried installing market access , market unlocker and even newer versions of market enabler with no luck... also tried using the droidVPN app but no luck there either .... cleared the cache, cleared data , rebooted ... ive done everything and nothing is happening and the play store still displays my local market

i wish someone could help me with faking my provider because its really driving me crazy ..

thanks

I have the same problem. I thought it's only me and my device. I didn't find solution even that I tried everything you wrote. So, I am also asking if somebody know any solution for this.

Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ninolina For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ninolina Ad-Free
10th February 2013, 02:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
same problem here
10th February 2013, 03:39 PM |#4  
Flag Sharqiya
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Same here ..
10th February 2013, 04:18 PM |#5  
Flag Cebu City, Philippines
Thanks Meter: 8,367

Donate to Me
More
Same issue happened with me, when I saw my region I was surprised as to what happened and checked again, when going to final transaction it shows US. but still, it's driving me nuts. Google Play Services might be responsible for this, it tends to update itself
10th February 2013, 05:19 PM |#6  

More
Same problem... I thought it was only my phone.
I used it to fake to Japanese market, so it is not a region problem. Market must have updated something
I just found out a few hours ago hence, i found this post.

Anyone knows how to fake market again? IT IS A PAIN WITHOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10th February 2013, 09:10 PM |#7  
Flag Jeddah

More
same here
Same problem as well !!!!
10th February 2013, 09:40 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1,779

More
Never used that app, anything good in the us market?
10th February 2013, 10:26 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Re: market enabler cant fake my provider anymore
EnAbler down....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium
11th February 2013, 12:37 AM |#10  
Flag mousel
Thanks Meter: 3

More
same problem
11th February 2013, 07:07 AM |#11