FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

ODIN Fails at hidden.img

314 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

Post Reply Email Thread
Hi All,

I tried to flash the I9100XWLPW_I9100ODDLPC_INU in my friend's Galaxy S2 I9100 bought from Malayasia. I used Odin 1.85; it failed at hidden.img. Please help.

regards,
Nandi
The Following User Says Thank You to shuvabrata For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shuvabrata Ad-Free

7th November 2012, 08:31 AM |#2  
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 1,054

More
Can you still enter download mode?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
7th November 2012, 08:42 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag NEW DELHI
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Update:

I flashed the .pit file again and then reflashed the ROM. Booted perfectly fine. All's well.
20th August 2013, 06:11 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help me out!
I have same issue...

I use the Odin3 v3.04,v3.03 and v1.85 but in vain.

i download firmware from sammobile.com

I9100XWLSD_I9100OJVLS6_I9100XXLS8_HOME.tar

i reboot the phone in download mode. successfully detected. Give the path of this file in PDA then click the start button.

Run successfully but struck on hidden.img file.

Please help me out...
20th August 2013, 08:03 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3,251

More
Look for Hopper8's 'Odin won't flash' thread. Plenty of things to try in there. Also, check the rom package you've downloaded; either check the md5 sum if you have it (with md5summer or similar), or failing that, use 7Zip/IZarc/similar to 'test' the rom package (Test archive in 7Zip, test in IZarc). This will check that all the files in the package are OK/none are damaged or missing.

If the package passes either that test or md5sum check & you still can't get it to take a flash after trying everything in Hopper's thread, it's probably cactus.
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MistahBungle Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)