[Q&A] [ROM][5.1.1] [DIRTY-UNICORNS v9.3] [Unofficial-Builds] [OTA] [19/05/2015]

Search This thread

ncd82848

Oct 17, 2010
PUK SIM Issue

I have the same issue. After clean install, just the ROM and gapps, my sim card gets PUK locked on every boot.

ncd82848

Oct 17, 2010
Sim Card

Becareful with the new update!! I screwed two SIM Cards - because the rom seem to register Pin entries although I haven't entered pin codes! My provider needs to send me now new cards.

maniknarang

Sep 1, 2013
San Diego
I have the same issue. After clean install, just the ROM and gapps, my sim card gets PUK locked on every boot.

There has been a similar problem with sim cards being bricked in SlimLP ROM for a while until it got fixed...

Im not sure if its been the same problem though as I never had a sim card in my s2 but maybe @warrior1208 knows how to fix it...

@arnab: Here is the fix: https://review.slimroms.eu/#/c/2587/
Regards. :)

Reactions: sirozan and arnab
B

barış aslan

While phone is booting, it asks me for puk code (first this), after entering puk code it asks me for pin code. I by-passed this situation via changing sim lock status to *off*.
And, the message application is *full* English; aint Turkish..DIRTY-UNICORNS v9.4

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

While phone is booting, it asks me for puk code (first this), after entering puk code it asks me for pin code. I by-passed this situation via changing sim lock status to *off*.
And, the message application is *full* English; aint Turkish..

B

barış aslan

[ROM][5.1.1] [DIRTY-UNICORNS v9.4] [Unofficial-Builds] [SABERMOD] [OTA] [24/06/2015]

And, the message application is *full* English; aint Turkish..

Top Liked Posts