No need to double post!
Cant boot CWM?? plz help
I don't want to sound to harsh, but I'll put it bluntly:
I think it was already screwed from your initial attempt in above post. Sorry to say, lack of reading, research and understanding is the cause. The attempt to flash the kernel and CWM was hopeful, but not guaranteed du to your initial mistakes. Odin was not detecting it before that.
To confirm; Your phone can still get into Download Mode, but when you connect it to PC and start Odin, Odin won't recognise it?
If the above is right; Maybe your drivers are corrupt and or KIES is still running.
1. Uninstal KIES, reboot PC and reinstall drivers. (If you don't won't KIES, and only drivers, download here
2. Close KIES (incliuding any open processes in Task Manager)
3. Start Odin
4. Phone into DL mode & connect
5. Wait for phone drivers to load and install, up to a minute
6. Flash a stock firmware package from here: [ROM+Guide]Official i9100 Firmwares KG, KH, KI, KJ, KK1/2/5, KL1/2/3, LA2 Download
. Follow Intratech's instructions exactly!
If phone won't go into Download Mode, try a USB jig. If that fails, return to Samsung