[KERNEL] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.2.9

Search This thread

v0dKa.mL

Jun 28, 2010
Cologne
when i will update it with rommanager my sgs2 reboots and then i get a triangle with an android.

i must flash the 4.0.0.1 with odin then it will work again cant download the 4.0.0.2 :(

Maybe someone can help me ?

Sep 19, 2008
Milan
Flashed on stock KE7 (itv), everything works fine
I confirm the "power button" to confirm instead of home, but who cares!

santacruzdz

Sep 19, 2008
Could you please tell me what to do....i installed Rom manager from the market then flashed the recovery and then i wanted to save my current stock rom rooted with Odin but when it boots into recovery and start opening the packages it stops and says E: whole package verification failed. operation aborted. could you please help me..?! i have original kernel KWE2...danke im voraus !!

DvTonder

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2007
Toronto
when i will update it with rommanager my sgs2 reboots and then i get a triangle with an android.

i must flash the 4.0.0.1 with odin then it will work again cant download the 4.0.0.2 :(

Maybe someone can help me ?

same problem here. Whenever I select to boot into recovery from rom manager I get a triangle with exclamation and an android. On reboot, the phone goes into recovery.

Last edited:

Sep 19, 2008
Milan
Could you please tell me what to do....i installed Rom manager from the market then flashed the recovery and then i wanted to save my current stock rom rooted with Odin but when it boots into recovery and start opening the packages it stops and says E: whole package verification failed. operation aborted. could you please help me..?! i have original kernel KWE2...danke im voraus !!

With Odin? Why not nand backup using the recovery?

BTW, found a "bug" in RM+CWM: If you select "Backup Current Rom" from Rom Manager the phone restarts, but it gets stuck (Triangle+Android image), you have to turn it off and then on again, the backup process will begin as it was intended and then the phone will reboot;
So, people don't freak out, everything it's ok

DvTonder

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2007
Toronto
With Odin? Why not nand backup using the recovery?

BTW, found a "bug" in RM+CWM: If you select "Backup Current Rom" from Rom Manager the phone restarts, but it gets stuck (Triangle+Android image), you have to turn it off and then on again, the backup process will begin as it was intended and then the phone will reboot;
So, people don't freak out, everything it's ok

Ahh, same issue I am observing. Glad I am not the only one. Definitely would put it in the bug category

santacruzdz

Sep 19, 2008
Sorry to ask...but how to do a nandroid backup without going through cwm ?? i always did it using cwm..please hep !

santacruzdz

Sep 19, 2008
After rooting i dont find any nand backup option ??!...i used odin to do the root ...? Any idea please ?

floomat

Jul 14, 2010
someone can verify if this works with lightning rom (1.3)?
don't have the phone myself and my girlfriend would be pissed if i brick her device :p

venezia64

Jan 12, 2008
Great work codeworkx!

I have one question although: why is the kernel linked to the recovery partition? I though -coming from N1- that kernel was in the system partition, separated from the recovery one?!?

manuvaidya

Jan 5, 2008
Bangalore
@codeworkx: i am running litepro ROM with KE8 version firmware... if i flash this kernel, it will change my kernel to KE7... as far as i know, the battery life is very poor in KE7...
can u pls make CWM based on KE8...
i think it will benifit all of us here... waiting for ur reply buddy....
thanks for ur hard work...

walda

Apr 2, 2010
are older nandroid backups compatible to this version?

thx

sent from my SGSII via T*patalk

oleost

Aug 12, 2009
If I flash this and want to get back to stock for warranty, can I just enter ODIN mode and flash an official samsung firmware?

oleost

Aug 12, 2009
Samsung is using a combined android/recovery ramdisk. Don't know why, but they're doing it on every phone.

I'm new to this, but isn't the recovery on a separate partition to decrease the chance of bricking the phone? (If one have a bad flash, on could always flash again, because the recovery is still intact? )

Does Samsung have this covered with the ODIN mode? Is that mode on a separate partition?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts