Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bungknees

Jun 11, 2010
Updated first, second and third post (Feature, Changelog and FAQ) ;) Look if i missed something or if is error ;)

Am I mistaken to think the xxtweaker app will translate to the system language, I thought I read that on one of myfluxi's posts?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I installed the rc5 and after reboot I have no xxtweaks :/ why?

Answer is on the first Page mate.

xator91

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 5, 2011
Palermo
www.veindroid.com
I installed the rc5 and after reboot I have no xxtweaks :/ why?

Before flash you have installed german xxTweaker or international/english xxTweaker? Look on data/app if you have the APK

Am I mistaken to think the xxtweaker app will translate to the system language, I thought I read that on one of myfluxi's posts?

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

Answer is on the first Page mate.

No, anyone need to decompile apk, translate it and recompile ;)

gsmdb

Aug 5, 2008
net.fluxi.xxTweaker-1-0.3.2, is it still work w. RC5? or I must download 0.3.3 build?

bajee11

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 10, 2012
Montreal
No, not yet. I prepared full dynamic string ressources so translators are able to translate each and every string. I will merge at least the English language files into the app.

Did you create another activity for language or you did it under general?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

xator91

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 5, 2011
Palermo
www.veindroid.com
No, not yet. I prepared full dynamic string ressources so translators are able to translate each and every string. I will merge at least the English language files into the app.

BLN Benachrichtigungen starten optional den Timeout nicht neu (Myfluxi, can explain to me this function to translate correct in English?) Thanks

net.fluxi.xxTweaker-1-0.3.2, is it still work w. RC5? or I must download 0.3.3 build?

RC5 have 0.3.4

myfluxi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2011
BLN Benachrichtigungen starten optional den Timeout nicht neu (Myfluxi, can explain to me this function to translate correct in English?) Thanks
Let me explain the problem: All known BLN implementations will restart the BLN timeout with each new message. I am not sure if this behaviour is desired, so I created a patch and leave the descision to the User. Classic behaviour is "true" ("1"), yes restart the timer. The patched behaviour is the what looks to me like the intended behaviour "false" ("0"), no. If I set a 30 minutes timeout, led buttons will be enabled for that timespan and not - if you recieve new emails every 15 minutes - infinitely, draining battery.

So I'd translate: "New BLN notifications optionally do not restart the notification timeout."

Did you create another activity for language or you did it under general?
I replaced hard coded strings from various setting files with references to res/strings.xml. So all you have to do is add and update strings.xml (plus new ressources in arrays.xml of course).

adinpop

Mar 27, 2011
Even if i finally got stick xxtweaker settings on rc4, have to say Rc3 has better battery consumption. On rc4 i had some unusuall restarts on browser: wasnt the case on Rc3 with the same uv and tweaks. W8 for eng xxtweaker for rc5.
Tnx for ur gr8 work, m8s!

bajee11

Mar 10, 2012
Montreal
Let me explain the problem: All known BLN implementations will restart the BLN timeout with each new message. I am not sure if this behaviour is desired, so I created a patch and leave the descision to the User. Classic behaviour is "true" ("1"), yes restart the timer. The patched behaviour is the what looks to me like the intended behaviour "false" ("0"), no. If I set a 30 minutes timeout, led buttons will be enabled for that timespan and not - if you recieve new emails every 15 minutes - infinitely, draining battery.

So I'd translate: "New BLN notifications optionally do not restart the notification timeout."

I replaced hard coded strings from various setting files with references to res/strings.xml. So all you have to do is add and update strings.xml (plus new ressources in arrays.xml of course).

amazing. :)
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

gsmdb

Aug 5, 2008
Sorry noob question. Just install RC5, where can I find xxtweaker 0.3.4 apk? Is this from the CWM zip file or somewhere else?

From the 1st and 2nd post none of those refers to downloadable apk.

bajee11

Mar 10, 2012
Montreal
Sorry noob question. Just install RC5, where can I find xxtweaker 0.3.4 apk? Is this from the CWM zip file or somewhere else?

From the 1st and 2nd post none of those refers to downloadable apk.

apk is included with kernel. If you have previously created empty ".notweaker" file in /Data, make sure you delete it and reboot. Once rebooted, xxTweaker 0.3.4 will show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FLUXI KERNEL ICS I9100 *27.06.12*

Features:
    • Current version: XX.02-beta10
    • Must-have for CyanogenMod AOKP CM9 and ICS
    • Linux kernel 3.0.36
    • Samsung Open Source Update 4
    • Toolchain XX.03, Linaro GCC 4.7.1 NEON FPU optimizations for ARM Cortex-A9
    • Optimized kernel configuration
    • Compiler tweaks
    • ClockworkMod Recovery 5.5.0.4 xxTouch fully customized & Remanufactured
    xxTweaker app with huge functionality:
    • Kernel Backlight Notification BLN, Breathing, LED-Fadeout * BLN and LED in xxTweaker
    • Backlight Notification BLN * 100% Working by BLN Control
    • CPU OC / UV 100-1600MHz * As xxTweaker, Voltage Control, or SetCPU init.d script
    • Governor and Governor Settings * CPU / governor in xxTweaker
    • ondemand governor significantly optimized with screen-off profile and boost at low frequencies * CPU / governor in xxTweaker
    • CPU hotplugging Settings * CPU / hotplug in xxTweaker
    • Energy saving options * General to xxTweaker
    • I/O scheduler * General to xxTweaker
    • Charging current settings for AC and USB Misc * General to xxTweaker
    • GPU OC / UV 3step 67-400MHz, 700-1200mV and thresholds * As xxTweaker, Voltage Control or init.d script
    • LCD Density Settings * General to xxTweaker
    • ROM Manager * As xxTweaker
    • Automated multiple Flash files in a zip-through * As xxTweaker
    • Screen cursor hysteresis movement * As xxTweaker or tegrak Touch Move
    • Touch screen sensitivity (ex. display with protective cover) * As xxTweaker
    • Volume of Quiet to LOUDERER adjustable * sound settings in xxTweaker
    • Super AMOLED mDNIe +, sharp, beautiful colors with no yellowing * Configurable with xxTweaker
    • Configurable brightness/gamma * Level in xxTweaker
    • Configurable screen color temperature * in xxTweaker
    • And much more ...
    • Public sources under https://github.com/myfluxi/xxICSKernel

Original Thread Link: http://www.android-hilfe.de/kernel-...ernel-ics-xxtweaker-app-xxtouch-recovery.html

Official Discussion Thread (Non-development/settings/battery life) : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1732028

LATEST RELEASE XX.02-beta9

Download:
    CWM ZIP: Fluxi CWM XX.02-beta10

Odin TAR: Fluxi ODIN XX.02-beta10

xxTweaker Download:

xxTweaker-0.3.9_rc2.zip
    Kernel Update Fluxi ICS XX.03-beta1

CWM ZIP: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.03-beta1.zip

Odin TAR: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.03-beta1.tar

Update xxTweaker v0.4.0_beta1

OTA or direct download: fluxi-xxTweaker-0.4.0_beta1.apk

Changelog:
    • Kernel: Rebase on top of CM kernel, code review, cleanup
    • Kernel: Add vr I/O scheduler
    • Kernel: Limit GPU voltage back to 800mV, a lower limit may cause Mali kernel errors
    • Kernel: Use LED button brightness for constant and blinking BLN
    • Kernel: USB: Use 4 storage pipeline buffers
    • Kernel: USB: Increase vbus draw
    • Ramdisk: Update recovery
    • Ramdisk: Use cool Android Jelly Bean charging gfx
    • Ramdisk: Install ntfs-3g binary
    • xxTweaker: Update to v0.4.0_beta1
    • xxTweaker: Automount NTFS drives to {internal SD-Card}/usbdisk
    • xxTweaker: Move fix permissions task to thread, fixes UI freeze
    • xxTweaker: OTA: Don't download updates if file is already present
    • xxTweaker: OTA: Uninstall and install tweaker .apk instead of flashing a zip, personal settings are persistent
    • xxTweaker: Disable vibration settings, it's in CM now
    Kernel Update Fluxi ICS XX.02-beta10

Slomo may be actually two bugs, which explains why it happened much less with beta9. So those observations regarding the mmc driver were not totally unfounded while the conclusion may have been a bit off. Let's see what happens.

CWM ZIP: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta10.zip

Odin TAR: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta10.tar

Changelog:
    • Kernel: Fix typo in ext4 driver that may have caused those slowdowns on wakeup and unlock
    • Kernel: touchscreen: Optionally flash LED buttons on touch, not in the tweaker app yet, if you need it *now*, echo/write time in ms into /sys/class/sec/sec_touchscreen/tsp_flash_timeout, e.g. for one second
      echo 1000 > /sys/class/sec/sec_touchscreen/tsp_flash_timeout
    • Fileserver: On download instead of "download.php" correct filenames are saved
    Thank me if everyone is happy again :)
    Kernel Update Fluxi XX.02-beta4

This update is only needed for the new led backlight level (= "0") to avoid users reporting their bln was broken.

CWM ZIP: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta4.zip

Odin TAR: fluxi-kernel-sgs2-XX.02-beta4.tar

Update xxTweaker v0.3.9_beta5

This is a monster update (at least for me), now we're having a feature freeze.

OTA or direct download: fluxi-xxTweaker-0.3.9_beta5.zip

Changelog:
    • kernel: keyboard: cypress: Use standard voltage for constant/blinking bln, with very low voltages, the user might wonder why "bln does not work"
    • kernel: Upstream patches from CM9 repo and more smaller patches
    • ramdisk: Update CWM recovery, add "Power off" option in Advanced menu (user request)
    • xxTweaker: System: Rewrite LCD-Density part to catch unxpected user settings
    • xxTweaker: System: Reset fuel gauge option (user request)
    • xxTweaker: Display: Rewrite touch config logic
    • xxTweaker: BLN & LED: New "Level 0" for the LED button backlight, helps as workaround to keep LED buttons effectively off
    • xxTweaker: BLN & LED: New 1 minute timeout for notifications (user request)
    • xxTweaker: CPU: On governor change, reload saved user settings for the selected governor. So now it's possible to have individual settings for each governor - nice!
    • xxTweaker: CPU: Remove read only value sampling_rate_min from settings in ondemand and conservative
    • xxTweaker: CPU: Fix Bus Frequency up threshold value on reload after reboot
    • xxTweaker: CPU: Fix on changing governors, governor list reports the actually selected governor
    • xxTweaker: New settings administration. Save, restore, manage and reset your settings. As it is a new function that required much more than 1000 lines of code and a lot of detail work (and as a sidenote is the killer feature in ExTweaks Pro that costs you $$$), there may be small errors. If errors occure, please supply logs and report what exactly happened before failure.