FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[AOSP/AOKP-KERNEL] *27.06.12* Fluxi XX Kernel ICS [xxTweaker App, Touch CWMR, OTA]

796 posts
Thanks Meter: 625
 
By xator91, Recognized Themer on 9th May 2012, 05:17 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
24th May 2012, 09:13 AM |#711  
Junior Member
Flag Madrid, Spain
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Upgrade to RC5.1 from RC4 broke my HW video codecs in F1GalaxyNexus ROM (CM9 Based), i can't play videos with HW acceleration with MX Video Player or Dice Player.

Revert to RC4 fixes the problem.

Any ideas?

Regards.

PS: Sorry my bad english
 
 
24th May 2012, 09:13 AM |#712  
myfluxi's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,811
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coloxim

When I use the bln..the soft key don't turn off with screen on...

Not here.
24th May 2012, 09:14 AM |#713  
Jeremy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drnejo

Upgrade to RC5.1 from RC4 broke my HW video codecs in F1GalaxyNexus ROM (CM9 Based), i can't play videos with HW acceleration with MX Video Player or Dice Player.

Revert to RC4 fixes the problem.

Any ideas?

Regards.

PS: Sorry my bad english

Same goes for my youtube.

RC5 works fine, RC5.1 doesn't

Am on Paranoidandroid 1.0 rom.
24th May 2012, 09:25 AM |#714  
myfluxi's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,811
 
Donate to Me
More
The Problem is your ROM. CM moved the MFC Firmware from /vendor, appearently other ROMs are not compatible. I will look into this when I'm back home. I focus on CM, not homebrewed stuff.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to myfluxi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2012, 09:29 AM |#715  
Junior Member
Flag Madrid, Spain
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi

The Problem is your ROM. CM moved the MFC Firmware from /vendor, appearently other ROMs are not compatible. I will look into this when I'm back home. I focus on CM, not homebrewed stuff.

Thanks in advance myfluxi.

Great work, keeping on.
24th May 2012, 09:34 AM |#716  
Jeremy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 197
 
More
Thank you. Paranoid android is CM9 based though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
24th May 2012, 09:41 AM |#717  
myfluxi's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,811
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy

Thank you. Paranoid android is CM9 based though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Unfortunately that does not nessecarily mean it represents the current state of CM.
24th May 2012, 09:45 AM |#718  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Seems to have issues on video recording as well with RC5.1. Using Slim ICS 3.7 AOSP.

Reverted back to RC5 and video recording is working again.
24th May 2012, 09:53 AM |#719  
myfluxi's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,811
 
Donate to Me
More
The next person who mentions the video issue will recieve a cookie. Use CM or another kernel until I look jnto this. Honestly I don't care about nothing but CM.

But you can do something productive: look into /system/vendor/firmware, does a file mfc_fw.bin exist?
24th May 2012, 10:03 AM |#720  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi

The next person who mentions the video issue will recieve a cookie. Use CM or another kernel until I look jnto this. Honestly I don't care about nothing but CM.

hahaha, cool bro... no hurry... just highlighted since Slim ICS come's default with fluxi RC4, and krarvind thanked you in hi ROM's release...

Chill..
24th May 2012, 10:03 AM |#721  
Junior Member
Flag Madrid, Spain
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by myfluxi

The next person who mentions the video issue will recieve a cookie. Use CM or another kernel until I look jnto this. Honestly I don't care about nothing but CM.

But you can do something productive: look into /system/vendor/firmware, does a file mfc_fw.bin exist?

Yes, I have that file.

In Root Explorer I can see that this file is a symlink, destination is /vendor/firmware/mfc_fw.bin

Regards
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best battery, best ics kernel in world and universe, fackin awesome ics kernel, fluxi, myfluxi, paradoxx sucks ass, this + slimics ...mmmm, xxtweaker
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes