FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[KERNEL][ExTweaks] SiyahKernel v2.6.14 - "One kernel to rule them all"

3,744 posts
Thanks Meter: 25,764

By gokhanmoral, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 15th September 2011, 11:10 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
14th November 2011, 02:12 PM |#10001  
Flag Trieste
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

Lazy feels way much laggy for me xD try ondemand with the sampling rate to 75000 and the up threshold to 80%. Simply wonderfull

i'm feeling really good with the lulz ...
The Following User Says Thank You to TecQuality For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TecQuality Ad-Free

14th November 2011, 02:18 PM |#10002  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 303

More
For the ones with bt problems: Try Bluetooth fix repair from the market, it saved me :)

Sent from my Miuibuntu Revolution GT-I9100 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to dtekkt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dtekkt Ad-Free
Corndude
14th November 2011, 02:22 PM |#10003  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've completely lost overview over all those damned governors, can anybody tell me what lazy does?
14th November 2011, 02:30 PM |#10004  
Thanks Meter: 202

Donate to Me
More
Post Undervolting tips
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgeneralex

I'll start trying your configuration
Thank you

lower the voltage using setcpu or voltage control..and then execute the stability test app..if the phone freezes then the voltage settings are not right...you need to step up the volts..this would be applicable for the higher freq..for lower freq..just change the volts..and trying to use the phone as normal...also you can use "cpu usage monitor" to check at what freq the phone freezes..by this you would be able to arrive at the best freq/voltage settings for you..

to add, I have left the gpu values as it is...

If you find this post useful, then please press the "Thanks" button
The Following User Says Thank You to shahulvm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shahulvm Ad-Free
14th November 2011, 02:35 PM |#10005  
Flag Amaliada
Thanks Meter: 617

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

Lazy feels way much laggy for me xD try ondemand with the sampling rate to 75000 and the up threshold to 80%. Simply wonderfull

Well,I'm using ondemand with 25000μs sampling rate and 75% up thresold.Not sure why I ain't using performance but anyway.
14th November 2011, 02:44 PM |#10006  
Flag Zevenaar
Thanks Meter: 15

More
oops i removed CMW manager, i found CMWmanger.apk.xz in /res/misc/ but i think its packed or something.. anyone knows how to get it back? reflashing no use tried it.. (perhaps vallue in /customkernel/property/customkernel.cm to false?)

E: no idea what is going on but it keeps crashing..
E2: Going te wipe all and reinstall CM7 perhaps that will fix some strange issue's
14th November 2011, 03:10 PM |#10007  
Thanks Meter: 574

More
Beta 8 performs really great. No problems so far and it's really smooth and fast.

Sent from my GT-I9100
14th November 2011, 03:20 PM |#10008  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 7,184

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliratu

oops i removed CMW manager, i found CMWmanger.apk.xz in /res/misc/ but i think its packed or something.. anyone knows how to get it back? reflashing no use tried it.. (perhaps vallue in /customkernel/property/customkernel.cm to false?)
E: no idea what is going on but it keeps crashing..

Download and install from
http://db.tt/zUckVGYS

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corndude

I've completely lost overview over all those damned governors, can anybody tell me what lazy does?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=9950

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolis626

Well,I'm using ondemand with 25000μs sampling rate and 75% up thresold.Not sure why I ain't using performance but anyway.

Lol, why don't you use performance instead so that the polling function can get some rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to droidphile For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift droidphile Ad-Free
14th November 2011, 03:21 PM |#10009  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 34

Donate to Me
More
I don't Know what you guys are thinkin' about this...But I've yet to see the gain brought by the 2nd Core...I'm under the impression that It rather brings unstability to the way the OS manager the CPUs...and slash your battery without gain in performance...
But 2nd Core I mean The apps created by tegrak and whe that mode is enabled...
14th November 2011, 03:22 PM |#10010  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestec

How do you tweak the gpu? Tegrak doesn't work with this kernel?

voltage control lite
Id Arcanum
14th November 2011, 03:37 PM |#10011  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by armanderli

I don't Know what you guys are thinkin' about this...But I've yet to see the gain brought by the 2nd Core...I'm under the impression that It rather brings unstability to the way the OS manager the CPUs...and slash your battery without gain in performance...
But 2nd Core I mean The apps created by tegrak and whe that mode is enabled...

Guess what, you deinstall the app and you have a normal sgsii. App/module just let you choose certain behaviour, nothing else.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
1.magicconfig+siyah kernel= godlike!, aio app generic configuration interface, best of the best, gokhanmoral, kernel, kernel ota, samsung galaxy sii, siyah, siyahkernel
Previous Thread Next Thread