The complete Custom Rom that you build your way.
Now in Open Kitchen for SGS2
Rom Kitchen IRC Support Channel
Get full Support
Rom Kitchen Links
- Link 1 : Test Roms + Special editions in post 5
- Link 2 : Google Spreadsheet for all SGS2 APK's
- Link 3 : Beta Test Form
- Link 4 : Change Log
- Link 5 : Known bugs post 2
- Link 6 : Install procedure, post 2
- Link 7 : http://romkitchen.org
- Link 8 : Tricky's Slim Rom KI4
- Link 9 : Kahvitahra Mods for KI4
- Link 10 :Kavitahara KI3 mods
Rom Kitchen Walkthrough
- STEP 1 : Select your phone base rom from the latest gingerbread roms
- STEP 2 : Select your CSC
- STEP 3 : Select your kernel from many of the great kernel developers
- STEP 4 : Select your modem
- STEP 5 : Select all base apps including Launcher, Browser, system apps.
- STEP 6 : Select tweaks
- STEP 7 : Select your theme
- STEP 8 : Select your audio/ringtones
- STEP 9 : Select your boot animation
- STEP 10 : Click generate and wait for your rom to download.
Rom Kitchen was formed by DocRambone. The Roms are now made by Tricky103 and magically put together by Stefunel. Big thanks to Thomas for hosting the Rom Kitchen. The Rom Kitchen has a great beta team. Great thanks for all of the support, _renaud_, addi, Capt_Andrew, Cypher_X, dark3n, donlk, elpianst, flip360, Kenny_Legend, marcedli, marvph, mothatt, Neets_, Pele, Perka, Quacktop, racerboy, SimonV, tkalli, Xiff, zurchpet. A big thank you to all of the kernel developers, Chainfire, Hardcore, Hellcat, Ninphetamine, Supercurio, Tegrak. A massive thanks to Brightidea for the browser fix and the Arabic support. Thank you also to Jesusfreke for the smali/baksmali releases. A big thanks to ChainsDD for Superuser. Thank you to all the themers. Thanks to JKay for the great mods and themes. Thanks to Intratech and SamFirmware for the rom releases, also to Galnet and Miui as you new roms are amazing. You will be added when we have added your themes. A big thank you to all who have donated and contributed. Your continued support is very welcome.
The Rom Kitchen is not responsible for any harm or damage caused to your device should any irreparable issues arise. You should be competent and understand the risks involved when flashing your device.