FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Kitchen][KI8 v7.1.1][KI3 v6.1] Fully Optimized roms. New LA2 from Doc in post 5

64 posts
Thanks Meter: 204

By Rom_Kitchen, Retired Recognized Developer on 21st June 2011, 03:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2011, 11:09 PM |#501  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahvitahra

Updated mods to KH3 Kitchen Rom.

APM (Battery) (CRT) (OS)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=137

EDT Tweak with notification date mod.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=130

wow..again.

i came to kitchen from cognition and i have to say this is the most powerfull option from all - here on XDA for SGS2. Amazing job - bug free and extremly fast. nothing left behind. i am really happy with your work guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hunteres For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hunteres Ad-Free

20th August 2011, 11:41 PM |#502  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Exeter, UK
Thanks Meter: 746

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Updated mods to KH3 Kitchen Rom.

APM (Battery) (CRT) (OS)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=137

EDT Tweak with notification date mod.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=130

Yes a real big thanks for this. I am chatting with Stefunel in the morning. It would be nice to have a theme/mods tab on in the kitchen. I have tested these already and they work in a new rom build.
I really like the EDT tweaks. I am thinking how this could be added.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Tricky103 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tricky103 Ad-Free
zylor
21st August 2011, 02:25 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky103

Yes a real big thanks for this. I am chatting with Stefunel in the morning. It would be nice to have a theme/mods tab on in the kitchen. I have tested these already and they work in a new rom build.

Camera mod to improve quality of video/sound would be nice! (in this forum: original android development there is one that we needed! Hope to see it in kitchen!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
21st August 2011, 05:37 AM |#504  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zylor

Camera mod to improve quality of video/sound would be nice! (in this forum: original android development there is one that we needed! Hope to see it in kitchen!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

my personal opinion-
i am happy with camera and btw i was using the camera hack before and it did nothing - i mean no difference that u can catch with human eye.

i think kitchen needs nothing just a small tweaks - like themes or costum battery icons - or a bit of costum mods a part of that i cant really find even small issue with kitchen running "full speed"!

the battery life is amazing, the speed couldnt be faster and the options where u can make your own ROM full of apps that u like most make this just the most stunning option in the world of SGS2. The guys here that are working hard on it and keeping everything updated are just stars! and since they opened the beta its been just pleasure to watch this topic every day!

21st August 2011, 08:33 AM |#505  
Thanks Meter: 1,159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky103

Great that you like
If there is something i can do I'm willing to help.

That custom date thing should be implanted to edt.apk. I just suck at building apks..
21st August 2011, 11:50 AM |#506  
Flag Cork
Thanks Meter: 1,238

More
Quote:

Great that you like
If there is something i can do I'm willing to help.

That custom date thing should be implanted to edt.apk. I just suck at building apks..

Maybe i didnt get enough sleep lsst night but I can't seem to find edt tweaks after flashing it ??
21st August 2011, 11:53 AM |#507  
Flag Cork

More
KH3 running nice and smooth here. All good so far.
21st August 2011, 11:58 AM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 1,159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLegend

Maybe i didnt get enough sleep lsst night but I can't seem to find edt tweaks after flashing it ??

It should be on system/app. Try flashing again and check that your system is mounted. Script should mount it too, but i have heard that it dosent work allways..
21st August 2011, 12:23 PM |#509  
Flag Cork

More
Quote:

It should be on system/app. Try flashing again and check that your system is mounted. Script should mount it too, but i have heard that it dosent work allways..

Ahhh ..ok ...I have it now. Great !
21st August 2011, 01:39 PM |#510  
Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 4

More
i am on KG6 Villain 2.4.2....i wanted to know the procedure to flash any cooked rom from the kitchen?
21st August 2011, 01:44 PM |#511  
Flag Cork

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by splurge_in

i am on KG6 Villain 2.4.2....i wanted to know the procedure to flash any cooked rom from the kitchen?

Read the first post mate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)