Originally Posted by DomButcher
No, nothing. I only made, what gokhanmoral wrote in his post.
EDIT : Okay, didn't see this guide : https://www.villainrom.co.uk/forum/t...ecko-b2g.5436/
, will try and report.
EDIT1 : Oh, both files, cache.img & data.img, are already in .secondrom. Still ''Server not found''. I don't know, how to re-install Gaia.
It takes some time. I just noticed that i have the same, and i just earlier today installed it.
It requires building build enviroment. What i did was:
1. Installed ubuntu 12.04 via wubi
2. Installed java from ubuntu software center. It was called openjdk 6 or something close to that.
3. prepaired adb throught this guide:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=921169
. Just skip to step 2.
4.because I couldn't run adb, I installed following lib: ia32-libs.
5. Now I had adb working. Then i installed git with this command: sudo apt-get install git.
6.Then i cloned gaia with this command:git clone https://github.com/mozilla-b2g/gaia.git
7. then continued with: cd gaia, and after it: make install-gaia.
It should build gaia now. Your phone needs to be plugged to pc, because it uses adb.
Moar edit: Thanks for gabx for pointing out the new gaia location.