Search This thread

Try4Ce

Jul 29, 2010
NRW
What about the CM Settings and customizable Notification Power Widget they talk about in CM9 form SGS thread?

I flashed it, and it works. Its different from the Gingerbread Settings, and its not included in the ICS settings menu. Its a seperate app, but sorting and setting up the status bar icons / switches works!

kashyyk

Nov 24, 2010
Vienna
Hey Codeworkx. Nice, you have Passion Rom make :) Very much Thanks, i have one Question: theme chooser work in CM9?

melorib

Nov 30, 2010
Cascais
Sony Xperia 1 II

Thanks, it worked, installed... :cool:

Now, the battery I like the most is this, easier to read, got it from UOT kitchen for theme chooser theme, can you do it too... :confused:

1111.png

bikeracer4487

May 27, 2011
Boulder, CO
The music app force closes every time I try to open it. Tried reflashing the ROM and reflashing the google apps (I didn't actually think flashing the google apps would help, but you never know...), and it's still force closing.

Logcat is here: http://pastebin.com/iABvYYB1

Let me know if there are any other details that might help.

xavihernandez

Dec 26, 2010
Great work by the devs. Exceeds expectations as an alpha. Didn't notice this in the bug list but as someone else mentioned, you can't install apps to the sd card at the moment. Only gripe from me. My current daily driver. Another solution to push stuff to your phone is via wifi using the Airdroid app

Sent from my Galaxy S II using XDA App

AireDroid has not access to external SD, don't it? I have tried last time with no luck (I assume yo can copy to internal SD and move to external one...). I prefer to use ES File Explorer and access my shared folders of my network.

Anyways thanks codeworkx and all people of cyanogenmod projects.

GreenDroid

Aug 28, 2010
Copenhagen
Just a little question on this.
You're probably using "exec" for this.
Afaik the samsung init doesn't support "exec".

Did you replace their init binary by a aosp binary which takes care of the special samsung bootmodes?

Thank you for a brilliant rom !=)

The modified Kernel works.

The 2nd partition on my sdcard can now be mounted again through init.d, so I have all my 300+ link2sd apps back :D

Ability to mount second sd partition through init.d was fine in 010212-2 but was broken in 010312-2.

Don't know if this is usefull info but, now you have it incase it is.:eek:

Once again thank you. This is truly a masterpiece.

Virtualsk

Aug 31, 2010
Pune
New build is yet to upload right ? Chamgenlog was what i was looking for ;-). Thanks codeworkx.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

codeworkx

Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 20, 2010
Bad Neustadt
uploading new build. be patient for some minutes. ;-)

Build 01042012
- extended opensource vold to work on our device
- fixed market app install problem (/mnt/secure/asec)

NOTE:
Didn't try to erase the card from storage menu.
Might cause bad things. If you're damn crazy, try it.

mix1987

Jun 2, 2011
Excellent work Codeworkx! In fact it is stable enough for me to use daily other than the fact that I am experiencing a huge battery drain. Will look more into it and post anything interesting.

Meanwhile does anyone face the same problem as me? I am using better battery stats and my kernel wake lock seems to be the culprit with "delete_wake_lock" as the main contributor.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

qwerty warrior

Jan 21, 2011
Excellent work Codeworkx! In fact it is stable enough for me to use daily other than the fact that I am experiencing a huge battery drain. Will look more into it and post anything interesting.

Meanwhile does anyone face the same problem as me? I am using better battery stats and my kernel wake lock seems to be the culprit with "delete_wake_lock" as the main contributor.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

no problems here
3% down after 8 hours

lapiz1618

Feb 26, 2011
Alajuela
I tried using the usb tethering but have fc after the first use or don´t work when i use the 3g .. Someone is serving well the tethered? I ask because I use my s2 as a modem .. Thanks! And nice rom, great work. . .:)

brampower

Oct 1, 2008
Alkmaar
no problems here
3% down after 8 hours

May I ask what Modem and Kernel you're using? :)

I tried using the usb tethering but have fc after the first use or don´t work when i use the 3g .. Someone is serving well the tethered? I ask because I use my s2 as a modem .. Thanks! And nice rom, great work. . .:)

The built-in Tether function works fine for me (even though the Wiki says that it's not working atm) :)

Top Liked Posts