Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.
Original Slim Features:
- The Real Dark Slim
- Notification drawer & lockscreen Shortcuts
- Customizable NavBar
- QuickSettings custom Shortcuts
- Full hardware key rebinding!
- ..and much more!
- NO ETA's...
- Fully compiled from AOSP source ( source.android.com) with our mods.
- Read the Change-log and installation instructions carefully.
- Feature requests will be ignored in general, but we will review ( if a relevant commit or source is provided) and then decide.
- Please provide a logcat if reporting a bug.
- Strictly NO ports based on our ROM zip (official or unofficial build) file, manifest.xml will be updated regularly and feel free to compile from source.
- No discussions/screenshots etc in the thread about battery life, "best settings/gov/scheduler" for "best battery life" etc... see here for the reasons why...
Need to find a feature? Want to see screenshots? Check out SlimBean's features!
Find our latest Changelog go here
Chat with the slim team and other slim users
- IRC: #slimusers @ freenode
- New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
- Google+ [link]
- Twitter [link]
- Facebook [Link]
For Most Users
Please keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
- Download the latest build from [here]
- Gapps ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
- !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
- Flash ROM and the gapps you want, reboot
Check out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!
To get root working go to Settings/Developer options/
Then change the option "root access" to "apps and adb".
Help us out!
If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.
Or consider a donation.
You can find the full list of credits here
Please visit here for the rom source code.
Kernel source can be found here
[ROM][4.3][03/12]Slim Bean - I9100 [Build 2.2][FINAL], a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: AOSP
Status: No Longer Updated
Current Stable Version: 2.2
Stable Release Date: 2013-12-03
Current Beta Version: 1.9
Beta Release Date: 2013-10-21
Last Updated 2013-12-13