FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] Lanchon REPIT: A Data-Sparing Repartitioning Tool for i9100

2,647 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,429

By Lanchon, Senior Member on 9th February 2016, 09:13 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Lanchon REPIT: A Data-Sparing Repartitioning Tool for the Galaxy S2 i9100

DUE TO IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES WITH MEMBERS OF THE XDA MODERATOR TEAM, THIS PROJECT HAS MOVED TO GITHUB.

this thread is no longer monitored by me. if you require my help, please DO NOT send me private messages of any kind, post a public question on github instead.

i am sorry for the inconvenience.

XDA:DevDB Information
Lanchon-REPIT-i9100, Tool/Utility for the i9100

Contributors
Lanchon

Version Information

Created 2016-02-09
Last Updated 2016-02-25
The Following 79 Users Say Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanchon Ad-Free

9th February 2016, 09:13 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Downloads
[deleted]
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanchon Ad-Free
9th February 2016, 10:00 PM |#3  
Flag the wild south
Thanks Meter: 238

More
Great work, I hope it might help some unexperienced users!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fireburner-de For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fireburner-de Ad-Free
9th February 2016, 11:41 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
@Lanchon, thank you for the awesome work and support for the SGS2.

Regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to pacman7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pacman7 Ad-Free
9th February 2016, 11:56 PM |#5  
Flag Hanover, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 367

More
@Lanchon I think I asked this in the cm13 thread, but this can still be used on a S2 gt-9100 on cm12.1 in preparation for switching to cm13?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Acid0057 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Acid0057 Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 12:07 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid0057

@Lanchon I think I asked this in the cm13 thread, but this can still be used on a S2 gt-9100 on cm12.1 in preparation for switching to cm13?

the only requirement is that you are running twrp. doesnt matter which os.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanchon Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 12:35 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1,370

More
@Lanchon
Great that you finished your testing and published your script. I was courious already from the day you first announced to work on it. Would have loved such an easy way back then, when I repitted my two i9100 phones.
And as it seems to be 100% Noob-friendly, they will love it, too.
Once more: amazing work! Thank you in the name of all here, that now can simply link to your scripts instead of answering million questions about how to pit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the.gangster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift the.gangster Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 01:44 AM |#8  
Flag Hanover, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 367

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanchon

the only requirement is that you are running twrp. doesnt matter which os.

Awesome. I'm running your IsoRec Recovery with Arnabs Twrp on my other s2

The Following User Says Thank You to Acid0057 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Acid0057 Ad-Free
10th February 2016, 07:37 AM |#9  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Nice one @Lanchon thank you for the great tool! Though I'm used to repart my i9100 over Odin. This will make a lot more easier since no need for triangleaway for this one.
I would just like to suggest to give us an option for reverting to stock partition or is "lanchon-repit-v0.1-sys1GB-i9100.zip" the stock one?

Keep the updates coming! Though our i9100 is already 5 years old already, MM OS still works because of your consistent support and contribution with the CM team.
10th February 2016, 07:48 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 125

More
I really want to test can you attach stock pit I'm still on custom pitted by Odin
10th February 2016, 08:53 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryb8844

I really want to test can you attach stock pit I'm still on custom pitted by Odin

thanks. stock is not very useful. you can switch among 4GB and 6GB data to test.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lanchon Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread