!!! REQUIRES ROOT !!!
!!! Tested on Samsung Galaxy SII ICS 4.0.3 (CF, Siyah, N.E.A.K kernels) !!!
Works on following ICS devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Once Ntfs Mounter is installed and you connect a NTFS formated USB stick with the USB host / OTG cable, the application will mount your drive.
Device partitions will be mounted to: /sdcard/usbStorage/UsbDriveA...UsbDriveF
SD Card will be mounted to: /mnt/sdcard/external_sd
You don't need to run the Ntfs Mounter each time, drive should be mounted automatically.
What's new in 0.5 ver
- file systems support: NTFS, EXT2, EXT3, EXT4
- SD card support. The card is visible in all applications including standard android apps (camera, file manager,...).
- user applications can be installed into the NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4 formatted card
- multi partitions support on USB drives
- full system integration - no more messages that card or USB drive is not formatted or blank
- standard android notifications are used instead of old Ntfs Mounter notifications
- USB drives are mounted into: /mnt/sdcard/usbStorage/UsbDriveA,.../mnt/sdcard/usbStorage/UsbDriveF
- some bugs are fixed
1. ICS 4.0.3 with 3.0.15 kernel (CF kernel at least) already contains fuse driver
2. The app installs ntfs-3g if it does not exist in the system
3. App receives MEDIA_NOFS event and tries to mount all unmounted /dev/sdXXX devices as NTFS volumes
Feel free to post your comments, suggestions, bugs, etc...
Don't punish me a lot, it is my first android app
If you like the app, you can donate me a beer or two
Ntfs Mounter on Market