Post Reply Email Thread
22nd March 2012, 09:50 AM |#41  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trtatrt

on lpq with call& note work like charm

2. extract the modified .so files into /system/lib/hw/ and change properties to rw- r-- r--

Can someone explain it to me more please?
Do you want me to change the folder, one file or both files, and how to do it pls using root explorer, cheers

22nd March 2012, 10:02 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirak99

I tried these -
1. Copied the two .so files in system/lib/hw. It although Call Recorder would now allow me to select Voice Uplink, the recording quality was same as mic.
2. Copied the Phone.apk just to be sure. It did not help. Replaced with original Phone.apk I had, since the look was different.
3. Wiped Application & Dalvik caches. Did not help.
4. I have been using CFRoot kernel built on XXLPQ, though my ROM is DXLP7. Saw that DXLP7 based CFRoot has been released, moved to that. Didn't immediately help.
5. Checked if Total Recall works. Tried the automatic testing of different recording modes - to my surprise, 2nd test resulted in clear audio! This corresponds with Recording Mode B for all using Total Recall.
6. Deleted all data for Auto Call Recorder. Now when I ask it to select Voice Uplink, it makes clear recordings!

Hope this helps.

Thanks

At the end I figured it out... It was the Total Recall that "fixed" it.

After hours of different tries (even flashed the rom again - non wipe), after I installed TR and set the recording strategy to B, it solved the problem, but after restart and back to CallRecorder the problem reappeared (same with AutoCallRecorder). Tried TR again and it was fine.

In conclusion, I think that somehow CR and ACR "stuck" on mic recording mode (even if you change it to uplink) or the driver is "stuck" and TR@B do something to "release" it.

I love CR, hate to stop using it.
22nd March 2012, 01:58 PM |#43  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,343

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhee

For call record work in LP7. I have patched 3 files as advised in one of the Chinese mobile forum. For your info, call record is present in ZSLPE firmware itself.

Therefore, You may needed to patch 3 files audio.primary.exynos4.so & audio_policy.exynos4.so in /system/lib/hw & phone.apk in /system/app. Tested it's works! . Courtesy to onwhere (One of the famous Google Maps Modders)

Not sure whether it works for LPQ but I'm sure it's compatible since not related to framework.

Here is the download link. Please backup before you replace those files.

Call Record on LP7

Thanks a lot mate. It works perfectly on WanamLite Lp7 rom
22nd March 2012, 07:27 PM |#44  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirak99

I tried these -
1. Copied the two .so files in system/lib/hw.
2. Checked if Total Recall works. Tried the automatic testing of different recording modes - to my surprise, 2nd test resulted in clear audio! This corresponds with Recording Mode B for all using Total Recall.

Hope this helps.

It helped!!! I am using [ROM][DXLP7][18/Mar./2012]Thebyani Rom V3.5 ICS for SGS2 (Vertumus Theme) and it works perfectly. Cheers!
22nd March 2012, 11:06 PM |#45  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag izmir
Thanks Meter: 59

Donate to Me
More
Just copied two .so files and set the permissions
All Call Recorder didn't work
So I tried my old friend CallRecorder S and worked like charm
23rd March 2012, 08:18 AM |#46  
Flag #in your mind
Thanks Meter: 75

Donate to Me
More
had anybody tried this method on nightly cm9 ? is it work ?
23rd March 2012, 10:00 AM |#47  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liamR

Thanks

At the end I figured it out... It was the Total Recall that "fixed" it.

After hours of different tries (even flashed the rom again - non wipe), after I installed TR and set the recording strategy to B, it solved the problem, but after restart and back to CallRecorder the problem reappeared (same with AutoCallRecorder). Tried TR again and it was fine.

In conclusion, I think that somehow CR and ACR "stuck" on mic recording mode (even if you change it to uplink) or the driver is "stuck" and TR@B do something to "release" it.

I love CR, hate to stop using it.

Update:

I changed the Audio source in CR to "downlink" and now I can use CR without a problem (I removed TR).
23rd March 2012, 03:04 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I only copied both files, no permission change. After reboot it works fine with Total Recall and Sanity.
Stock LPQ rooted.
24th March 2012, 03:54 AM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
I copied both files. But of no avail, nothing works.

Sent from my GT-I9100,
Phone: XXLPQ
Modem: DDLP8
CSC: DDLP8
24th March 2012, 12:25 PM |#50  
Flag oran
Thanks Meter: 195

More
i have try it on wanam lite 9.7-9.8 and 9.9 soon on and it work without a problem
24th March 2012, 01:50 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosteam

i have try it on wanam lite 9.7-9.8 and 9.9 soon on and it work without a problem

hi, may i know that which call-rec u had tried in 9.9?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)