Call rec on LPQ

Search This thread

Stink

Jul 23, 2007
Moscow
This method "Call Record on LP7" is works, but it did not chart Stock ((((as well as the settings are in English.
Who can make a stock chart and setting in Russian?

liamR

Feb 14, 2007
^ But you can only recored from the mic, and you can barely hear the other party. The question now is how to get it record from down/up link and not the mic (or how to gain higher volume that you could hear the other party clearly) ?

trtatrt

Dec 19, 2009
on lpq with call& note work like charm

with these metod

I copied 2 lib files from a Taiwan forum. I can use the auto call recorder for call recording now. Please try

1. Backup audio.primary.exynos4.so and audio_policy.exynos4.so from /system/lib/hw/

2. extract the modified .so files into /system/lib/hw/ and change properties to rw- r-- r--

3. Reboot your S2

4. Install Auto Call Recorder, change audio source to "Voice Uplink"

5. Yeah.... It works for me!!!

Reactions: Zaatour36 and liamR

ghost.bhoot2k

Mar 6, 2011
For call record work in LP7. I have patched 3 files as advised in one of the Chinese mobile forum. For your info, call record is present in ZSLPE firmware itself.

Therefore, You may needed to patch 3 files audio.primary.exynos4.so & audio_policy.exynos4.so in /system/lib/hw & phone.apk in /system/app. Tested it's works! :). Courtesy to onwhere (One of the famous Google Maps Modders)

Not sure whether it works for LPQ but I'm sure it's compatible since not related to framework. :)

Here is the download link. Please backup before you replace those files.

Call Record on LP7

has any1 tried this on LPQ????

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

fasst

Feb 20, 2008
Google Pixel 7 Pro
has any1 tried this on LPQ????

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes it works with LPQ.Phone.apk is english language.
But I can't get it to work with Auto Call Recorder. Can't choose uplink in settings.
I will try to revert and use the 2 lib-files from another post.

Edit: This Phone.apk is not compatible Auto Call Recorder. Can't choose uplink.

Last edited:

trtatrt

Dec 19, 2009
On lpq for recording both side work only call&note

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium HD app

Stink

Jul 23, 2007
Moscow
I patched a dialer, it completely suits me, but:
It is not enough to search for T9 dialer in Russian and recording from the line.
Can anyone suggest how to introduce two such useful features to my phone dialer?

danividalg

Dec 23, 2010
Hi,

First of all, sorry for seeming so paranoid.
I do not want to offend anyone, I just want to ask whether we can trust in a program and in the libs from Taiwan.
I ask forgiveness in advance to anyone who may be offended and I want to clarify that it is not my intention.

I have tried "Auto Call Recorder" (free) and seems to work ok.
Without any patchs or modifications on the rom it works ok recording from mic (depending on you it could be enought or not).

QUESTION 1:
Someone could tell us if this program is realiable? (I mean, if we can trust in it).
Because it have several permissions that I'm not sure it should have or if it's neccesary.
It has 100.000 - 500.000 installations and 4 star score
How can we be sure if this program is not spying us?

QUESTION 2:
Again reliability.
Someone could tell us if this libs are realiable? (I mean, if we can trust in it).
I have downloaded "ZSLPE" that is supposed to have call recording and this libs are the same that the original in XXLPQ, and are different of the downloable ones from Taiwan.
If ZSLPE have call recording, why libs are the same that XXLPQ?
Where are this "taiwan" libs from?, Who made it or from what stock official release have been extracted?
Again the same question, are this "taiwan" libs reliable?

Perhaps I could be some paranoid, but I don't want a spy on my phone or something worse, and I want to be sure that all my phone conversations (or any other personal data) are not sent to anyone.
Probably is stupid to think that anyone could be interested in my bored conversations, but those are mine... :p

Thanks and greetings ;)

hirak99

Oct 10, 2011
Confirmed Call Recorder allows to select Voice Uplink mode, only when the libraries are replaced. Without the libraries it does not allow switching to Voice Uplink.

However even though Voice Uplink mode can be selected, the quality of the recording still remains same as mic for me :( My voice is clear but the other party is barely audible. Using DXLP7. Anyone else has this problem?

Last edited:

liamR

Feb 14, 2007
^ I have the same problem. I have 2 SGS2 (bought together, both with clean LP7), the weird thing is that one of them is working flawlessly with the new libs and the other one have the problem you having. :confused:

hirak99

Oct 10, 2011
^ Alright... Did a couple of things and it works :) Try clearing the data for Call Recorder from Settings - Applications, see if that helps :)

Also confirmed works with Total Recall, recording mode B.

Last edited:
Reactions: wagyubeef

freewind29

Mar 23, 2007
Vantaa
I copied 2 lib files from a Taiwan forum. I can use the auto call recorder for call recording now. Please try :D

1. Backup audio.primary.exynos4.so and audio_policy.exynos4.so from /system/lib/hw/

2. extract the modified .so files into /system/lib/hw/ and change properties to rw- r-- r--

3. Reboot your S2

I confirm this work for me with lpq.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

hirak99

Oct 10, 2011
^ It didn't work for me. What else did you try ?

I tried these -
1. Copied the two .so files in system/lib/hw. It although Call Recorder would now allow me to select Voice Uplink, the recording quality was same as mic.
2. Copied the Phone.apk just to be sure. It did not help. Replaced with original Phone.apk I had, since the look was different.
3. Wiped Application & Dalvik caches. Did not help.
4. I have been using CFRoot kernel built on XXLPQ, though my ROM is DXLP7. Saw that DXLP7 based CFRoot has been released, moved to that. Didn't immediately help.
5. Checked if Total Recall works. Tried the automatic testing of different recording modes - to my surprise, 2nd test resulted in clear audio! This corresponds with Recording Mode B for all using Total Recall.
6. Deleted all data for Auto Call Recorder. Now when I ask it to select Voice Uplink, it makes clear recordings!

Hope this helps.

Reactions: qwerty1q and liamR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I copied 2 lib files from a Taiwan forum. I can use the auto call recorder for call recording now. Please try :D

3. Reboot your S2

For call record work in LP7. I have patched 3 files as advised in one of the Chinese mobile forum. For your info, call record is present in ZSLPE firmware itself.

Therefore, You may needed to patch 3 files audio.primary.exynos4.so & audio_policy.exynos4.so in /system/lib/hw & phone.apk in /system/app. Tested it's works! :). Courtesy to onwhere (One of the famous Google Maps Modders)

Not sure whether it works for LPQ but I'm sure it's compatible since not related to framework. :)

Here is the download link. Please backup before you replace those files.

Call Record on LP7
    If you need a working mode, it is here)
    Worked on LPQ,XWLP2 adn other maybe))
    on lpq with call& note work like charm

with these metod

I copied 2 lib files from a Taiwan forum. I can use the auto call recorder for call recording now. Please try

3. Reboot your S2

^ It didn't work for me. What else did you try ?

I tried these -
    1. Copied the two .so files in system/lib/hw. It although Call Recorder would now allow me to select Voice Uplink, the recording quality was same as mic.
    2. Copied the Phone.apk just to be sure. It did not help. Replaced with original Phone.apk I had, since the look was different.
    3. Wiped Application & Dalvik caches. Did not help.
    4. I have been using CFRoot kernel built on XXLPQ, though my ROM is DXLP7. Saw that DXLP7 based CFRoot has been released, moved to that. Didn't immediately help.
    5. Checked if Total Recall works. Tried the automatic testing of different recording modes - to my surprise, 2nd test resulted in clear audio! This corresponds with Recording Mode B for all using Total Recall.
    6. Deleted all data for Auto Call Recorder. Now when I ask it to select Voice Uplink, it makes clear recordings!

Hope this helps.