Thanks Meter: 204

By code72, Senior Member on 7th March 2012, 12:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2012, 08:15 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbrat

tried it and it works..except the icon for the home screen is still white..

pulled the vending.apk from phone edited the icons again, probably an update so it will happen again.

anyway here's the updated apk.

oh installing doesnt work, use root explorer or any other explorer to move it to system/app and replace the old one.
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.android.vending-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.62 MB, 768 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to klotzak001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift klotzak001 Ad-Free
8th March 2012, 09:31 PM |#22  
Flag Lublin
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Google Play Store 3.4.7
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.android.vending-2.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.61 MB, 237502 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xcoom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xcoom Ad-Free
8th March 2012, 09:47 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is there any actual reason for using the new store?
8th March 2012, 11:03 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 554

More
The updated market appears to fix the link that Motorola devices had to market. Also it reverted to the old market icon for me, but still named as Play Store inside and outside.
8th March 2012, 11:06 PM |#25  
Colorado Springs
Thanks Meter: 197

More
Yesterday I got the older version of the Play Store and modified the icons back to the "old" Market icons. I was not able to install it over the Android Market so I used root explorer to put it in system/app. I updated v3.4.7 to the old icons and it will install over v3.4.6 from the sdcard. I don't know why I could not get v3.4.6 to install over the old Android Market (v3.4.4). Sooo, if you have v3.4.6 this should install, at least on my phone it did.
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.android.vending-1.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.53 MB, 193 views)
9th March 2012, 01:38 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 228

More
No play Videos...books....Musik...
In germany...:sly::sly::sly:
They released the new store...market/play..what ever.
To early
Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
9th March 2012, 02:35 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrQuan13

Is there any actual reason for using the new store?

I didnt find any change..people said connectivity has improved but i didnt feel any difference :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
9th March 2012, 02:55 PM |#28  
Flag KL
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klotzak001

Edited the apk so for the one who are willing to try it, it,s a nice black theme now.

added picture

nice, thx !!
9th March 2012, 07:18 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by klotzak001

pulled the vending.apk from phone edited the icons again, probably an update so it will happen again.

anyway here's the updated apk.

oh installing doesnt work, use root explorer or any other explorer to move it to system/app and replace the old one.

I installed the 3.4.7 that's just below this one, followed these steps, had to fix permissions in recovery; I can look at apps, but it FC's when I try and update them. Any ideas?
9th March 2012, 07:51 PM |#30  
Flag http://oi41.tinypic.com/15f69o4.jpg
Thanks Meter: 2,438

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjivi

I didnt find any change..people said connectivity has improved but i didnt feel any difference :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

YUP! Tooooo early...i got an automatic update and it sucks......toooooo slow.
10th March 2012, 09:52 AM |#31  
Flag Ile d'Oleron
Thanks Meter: 111

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for sharing, does work fine on my CM7.1.

Can you tell me where this file comes from ? It's because I will use it as a base to create APK for some chinese no-name devices (in my case MID 7" M799CA v2.0).

BTW, do people experience any extra slow in this "new" Market (I mean when we use Google DNS) ? So far I had no problem anymore, but it will probably go back soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)