THANK YOU S2 COMMUNITY. You guys are awesome. I'm moving on to s3 so everything happening in this thread will be run by your fellow s2 users! Thank you for the support. I hope to see some of you in the s3!
Hello! Welcome to my CRT-OFF for stock ICS Samsung Roms. I'm very new to this, but I want to provide for the community. I would like to thank deathst for providing the earlier CRT-Off animations. I was inspired to take on his work after he had moved on to the Galaxy Note (his thread). As I mentioned, I just started getting the hang of this, so always backup prior to trying out my stuff. I am willing to do CRT-Off for any future ICS ROMs, just provide me the framework-res.apk from the system/framework folder.
1. Save crt-off-on file (Lxx_CRTOff_On or Lxx_CRTOff_Activated) onto your root directory.
2. Reboot phone into CWM.
3. Backup phone! (Very important!)
4. Install zip from sd-card and pick the file you just saved and select yes.
5. Reboot phone.
1. Save crt-off-off file (Lxx_CRTOff_Off or Lxx_CRTOff_Deactivated) onto your root directory.
2. Reboot into CWM.
3. Install zip from sd-card and pick the file you just saved and select yes.
4. Reboot phone.
Special thanks to: stars2,  AL , deathst
Do it Yourself Guide!
If you want to do it yourself, here's my attempt in a tutorial (link).
In any case that it failed, you can always go back to your backup and restore your settings.
Always open to any advice! Just give me feedback if the crt-effect didn't work and I will try to fix it. Thank you so much for using my CRT-Off!
Please just drop off a "thanks" if I helped! Note: LP7 attached below is for DX and now the new XW one. The one named XWLP7 is the new one.