[MOD] ICS-styled SystemUI for KPA/LP2/LP6/LPB/LPH/LPQ/LP7/LP3/LPS

408 posts
Thanks Meter: 494

By Sboulema, Senior Member on 13th January 2012, 01:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
30th May 2012, 01:04 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Here is Victorator XWLPF Mod, with blue ICS icons put into place. Also I resized and fixed the data indicator overlapping issue.

Enjoy ^_^
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-29_1.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	1093646   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-29_2.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	1093647  
Attached Files
File Type: zip ICS_for_XWLPF_blueToggles_blueClock_%_blueData.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.85 MB, 63 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to dbzgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dbzgod Ad-Free

30th May 2012, 01:46 AM |#1002  
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 42

Donate to Me
More
Could I use that on the lpd firmware?

Thanx

Sent from my GT-I9100
30th May 2012, 06:21 AM |#1003  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdj57

Could I use that on the lpd firmware?

Thanx

Sent from my GT-I9100

Added icon changes and blue clock fix to the LPD one, I put it back in my orignal post for it.

I recommend you do a Nandroid backup first though as Im not longer using LPD and cant test this for you.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=983
The Following User Says Thank You to dbzgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dbzgod Ad-Free
1st June 2012, 01:53 PM |#1004  
Flag Poland
Thanks Meter: 18,517

More
XXLPW
Can anyone tell me if there is any workable version of ICS-styled toggles for the successor of XXLPS -> XXLPW ?

__________________________________________________ _

Edit: Hello, nobody is able to answer?
4th June 2012, 09:17 AM |#1006  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Many40

Can anyone tell me if there is any workable version of ICS-styled toggles for the successor of XXLPS -> XXLPW ?

__________________________________________________ _

Edit: Hello, nobody is able to answer?

Sorry but it doesn't appear that it has been since the change list of the LPW firmware is older. I recommend you update to XWLPG

Sent from my GT-I9100M using XDA
4th June 2012, 11:36 AM |#1007  

More
Victorator XWLPG Mod, with blue ICS icons put into place.

See screen shots from this post which is a few above http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1001, nothing has changed from those.

Enjoy =D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dbzgod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dbzgod Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 01:33 PM |#1008  
Flag Poland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzgod

Sorry but it doesn't appear that it has been since the change list of the LPW firmware is older. I recommend you update to XWLPG

Sent from my GT-I9100M using XDA

Sorry but haven't got your point - you suggest me to update to XWLPG rom or toggles mod? (XXLPW is the newest rom for POLAND unbranded). BTW checked already LPS toggles mod on XXLPW rom - works well.
4th June 2012, 01:45 PM |#1009  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Many40

Sorry but haven't got your point - you suggest me to update to XWLPG rom or toggles mod? (XXLPW is the newest rom for POLAND unbranded). BTW checked already LPS toggles mod on XXLPW rom - works well.

I ment to update your firmware to XWLPG not the mod. Also you dont half to restrict yourself to poland only roms. If LPS is working though thats great.
4th June 2012, 02:47 PM |#1010  
Flag Poland

More
Quote:

I ment to update your firmware to XWLPG not the mod. Also you dont half to restrict yourself to poland only roms. If LPS is working though thats great.

I know this is not proper thread for that but I don't prefer to flash a rom (even it's newer) but without regional support (XEO). I couldn't find XWLPG with multi - CSC (I need OXA). This rom supports only NEE.

Nevertheless +1 for willingness to help.
7th June 2012, 12:34 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 88

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Victorator XWLPG Mod, with blue ICS icons put into place.

See screen shots from this post which is a few above http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1001, nothing has changed from those.

Enjoy =D

Confirm working. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to vibecatalin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vibecatalin Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)