[PORTED]GS3 MusicPlayer

Search This thread

rajarshi10

Aug 3, 2011
Kolkata
Why isn't there any equalizer effect? Cant u port it as well?

EDIT: How can I get my old Music Player back? I need the effects. Without effects any music player is worthless :p

Last edited:

Gorjess

Nov 6, 2011
You can extract the zip then rename the music apk to something else if you want the default player intact..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
It installed nicely and looks great, however, I have no sound when playing music. Personally I think sound is totally overrated when it comes to listening to music :p

Reactions: republicano

Gorjess

Nov 6, 2011
I have flashed the CWM zip so the default music player is deleted. I want someone to give me the CWM that replaces this one with the stock player.

here, i attach the stock S2 ICS music player.. copy to system/app then reboot..

It installed nicely and looks great, however, I have no sound when playing music. Personally I think sound is totally overrated when it comes to listening to music :p

You don't say? :cyclops:

Attachments

• MusicPlayer.apk
    4.8 MB · Views: 984

Longuel

May 20, 2012
I have LPG , Abyss kernel , touchwizUX and musicplayer.apk not present in app. When i see in directory and install it there is error of packet. I install with cwm and after with root explorer....solution?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

welard

May 5, 2009
Can anyone tell me what rom this will work on?....I tried resurrection rom but it failed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GS3 MusicPlayer

Hi guys, i have ported GS3 MusicPlayer app to all our GS2 phones.(I'm going to port other apps)
    Try it and give me a feedback, it seems fully working on my device(Obviously music effects don't work)

DOWNLOAD
    MIRROR 1
    MIRROR 2

Instructions:

Flash the zip through CMW or extract manually using a file manager and copy apk to system/app and lib to system/lib

If you like my work,give me a thank or even better consider donate to me
    Any updates? Equalizer seems to be not working...
    I have flashed the CWM zip so the default music player is deleted. I want someone to give me the CWM that replaces this one with the stock player.

here, i attach the stock S2 ICS music player.. copy to system/app then reboot..

You don't say? :cyclops:
    This music player replace the original music player of rom.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Please upload it on Mediafire Or 4shared
    sendspace is blocking in my country >>> They block every site they don't want