FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[SOUND] S2 stock sounds

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 40

By Carnelain, Member on 11th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

I probably get scolded for this but anyway. One of the notification sounds on stock, postman, is my favourite for incoming mail. So I was a bit disappointed when I couldn't find it in cm7. So I tried searching and although I found lots of sound pack with all sorts of sounds and claiming they had the s2 stock sounds. They didn't. Several of the other sounds where there but not the postman sound. I finally thought I found it in a collection from a samsung fascinate but it sounded different.

For another reason I had to go back to stock for a moment and this was a good opportunity to collect these sounds. And after all this I could image somebody else having the same or similar problems. So here they are:
Attached Files
File Type: zip SGS2_stock_sounds.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.52 MB, 20401 views)
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Carnelain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Carnelain Ad-Free

12th November 2011, 07:41 AM |#2  
Flag Bhilwara
Thanks Meter: 376

More
Thanks for sharing!
25th November 2011, 07:26 AM |#3  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thank you!

I was actually looking for the Samsung Galaxy S 1 sound 'Postbox'. Found the SGS stock sounds here (if it will help anyone else):
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1077596
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavidRedstone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DavidRedstone Ad-Free
29th November 2011, 11:15 PM |#4  
Flag PortSaid-Egypt
Thanks Meter: 1

More
could i pack them again with modified sounds to look like the stock sounds ???
5th December 2011, 11:42 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Yeah sure. Sorry for the late response. Haven't been watching the forums recently.
9th January 2012, 08:49 AM |#6  
Flag Leipzig
Thanks Meter: 36

More
thank you very much. wanted to start a new thread but it suggested me this thread now running ics on sgs with good old tones.
9th January 2012, 06:37 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
thank you very much for sharing
23rd March 2012, 10:41 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great! I was annoyed by the alarm notifications of CM7

Thanks a lot!
25th March 2012, 07:41 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thanks! Great! I like some of these stock sounds...

Send from my Galaxy S2 using AOKP
12th April 2012, 01:34 PM |#10  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 340

More
Thanks dude! Was about to go back to stock to collect this.
3rd June 2012, 01:34 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnelain

Hi all,

I probably get scolded for this but anyway. One of the notification sounds on stock, postman, is my favourite for incoming mail. So I was a bit disappointed when I couldn't find it in cm7. So I tried searching and although I found lots of sound pack with all sorts of sounds and claiming they had the s2 stock sounds. They didn't. Several of the other sounds where there but not the postman sound. I finally thought I found it in a collection from a samsung fascinate but it sounded different.

For another reason I had to go back to stock for a moment and this was a good opportunity to collect these sounds. And after all this I could image somebody else having the same or similar problems. So here they are:

Thanks man, these kind of things are really appreciated!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
notification, postman, ringtone, sound, stock

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)