FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Theme/Mod/Apk] XWLA4 - JKay Deluxe v13.6.4 - How the SGS2 should be! 2012-02-20

5,495 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,812

By _JKay_, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th July 2011, 12:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2012, 09:20 PM |#6691  
Flag Zlín
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey, I flashed Green Circle Theme, but I don't see JKay Setting anywhere

29th January 2012, 09:34 PM |#6692  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 6,369

Donate to Me
More
Arrow
JKay :

( I know that should not be posted here but you have pm disabled so where else ? )

here is problem we are facing :

We got all your options working , but some of them uses different switch then the ones that are already built in our rom and it makes it confusing for the end user , here is example :

turn battery of ,in jkay then go in other menu (other apk) and try turning it on or change color , wont work , have to go back in jkay disable go back in menu then do the settings ....

the mods we already have in the menu provide slightly more options like color picker for all, miui battery bar etc .

since you dont want to share source and I completely understand that ..
Please consider this (for the sgs1 users) :

Can you compile the same exact deluxe apk you already have but with less some menus disabled or removed ? .. is very complicated to remove those menu via smali (as you know)

thank you for considering this , that is the only reason I asked for source to begin with . and this is the one thing I ask from you in almost one year of using / porting your mods if you dont want, just have to say no I will respect that, no questions asked , and I wont bother you again .
30th January 2012, 12:04 AM |#6693  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
Will release a small update for xwkl1 tomorrow. Fixes 4 bugs and adds 5 more quick settings buttons.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to _JKay_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _JKay_ Ad-Free
30th January 2012, 12:28 AM |#6694  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 7,084

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_

Will release a small update for xwkl1 tomorrow. Fixes 4 bugs and adds 5 more quick settings buttons.

Nice one mate, looking forward to it.

I hope the Auto-Rotation quick text bug was one of those.

Communicated using an SGS2 droid with XDA premium neurotransmitter while DJ'ing on the Enterprise.
30th January 2012, 07:15 AM |#6695  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAGr8

JKay :

( I know that should not be posted here but you have pm disabled so where else ? )

here is problem we are facing :

We got all your options working , but some of them uses different switch then the ones that are already built in our rom and it makes it confusing for the end user , here is example :

turn battery of ,in jkay then go in other menu (other apk) and try turning it on or change color , wont work , have to go back in jkay disable go back in menu then do the settings ....

the mods we already have in the menu provide slightly more options like color picker for all, miui battery bar etc .

since you dont want to share source and I completely understand that ..
Please consider this (for the sgs1 users) :

Can you compile the same exact deluxe apk you already have but with less some menus disabled or removed ? .. is very complicated to remove those menu via smali (as you know)

thank you for considering this , that is the only reason I asked for source to begin with . and this is the one thing I ask from you in almost one year of using / porting your mods if you dont want, just have to say no I will respect that, no questions asked , and I wont bother you again .

I have been thinking of re-release my mod for the sgs1 users.. (some of my friends are still using it).

But as I said: you can port my mod. That's all. Please do not edit my deluxe settings! So stop! ... read the XDA rules... You have to ask for permission!

I'm sorry but I don't have time for multiple versions of Deluxe Settings.

The Following User Says Thank You to _JKay_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _JKay_ Ad-Free
30th January 2012, 07:32 AM |#6696  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek

Nice one mate, looking forward to it.

I hope the Auto-Rotation quick text bug was one of those.

Communicated using an SGS2 droid with XDA premium neurotransmitter while DJ'ing on the Enterprise.

Oh... OK maybe 5 bug fixes...

30th January 2012, 09:15 AM |#6697  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
will we see jkay on xila2?
30th January 2012, 09:21 AM |#6698  
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Ever answered many times, please read the thread !!!
30th January 2012, 09:37 AM |#6699  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnx_androidoman

Ever answered many times, please read the thread !!!

how many pages ago this question was answered?
you're too lazy to repeat?
30th January 2012, 09:42 AM |#6700  
Thanks Meter: 2,637

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrogen

how many pages ago this question was answered?
you're too lazy to repeat?

Too lazy to repeat, best reply I've heard in a while lol

It's been asked on every page but the answer is back 4 pages to be precise (666 it's a curse) or for the real lazy people there's even a search function which brings the posts to you! Search for XILA2 and see how many posts get brought back it's ridiculous!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AvRS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AvRS Ad-Free
30th January 2012, 10:02 AM |#6701  
Thanks Meter: 796

More
jkay you're a genius because I love your mod
The Following User Says Thank You to PETKING For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PETKING Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jkay, mod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)