FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Theme/Mod/Apk] XWLA4 - JKay Deluxe v13.6.4 - How the SGS2 should be! 2012-02-20

5,495 posts
Thanks Meter: 14,812
 
By _JKay_, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th July 2011, 12:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2012, 04:28 AM |#7711  
aarick's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Looks like official ICS is finally out. Can't wait for jkay theme for ICS...only then will I be migrating to ICS! Can't live without my extended quick settings panel! Can't wait. Keep up the good work!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1544111

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_

Well... I was hoping for an official release of ICS soon.... But now I can see that it has been delayed and that there might come another beta... so...

Also I want like to add more new features to it so... I will say... don't hold your breath....

But it will be released....... when it's ready!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

 
 
13th March 2012, 04:54 AM |#7712  
crash_194's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_

Well... I was hoping for an official release of ICS soon.... But now I can see that it has been delayed and that there might come another beta... so...

Also I want like to add more new features to it so... I will say... don't hold your breath....

But it will be released....... when it's ready!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

It's good news to hear you are developing a jkay ics edition for the sgs2!

However I'm in no rush to flash anything new until (if/when) you release it. The current gingerbread setup is still going strong and is a real credit to you!

It's strange really how one guys hobby has become the most necessary and desirable feature for so many people, on what was pretty much a £500 handset when released! Lol That should make you very proud of what you bring to this community!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
13th March 2012, 10:36 AM |#7713  
Gwystyl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarick

Looks like official ICS is finally out. Can't wait for jkay theme for ICS...only then will I be migrating to ICS! Can't live without my extended quick settings panel! Can't wait. Keep up the good work!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1544111

Nice, took about 5 min after release before the first 'when is the theme/mod ready' post . I hope we won't get 500 new posts asking the same.

I'm flashing XXLPQ_NEE now, because I guess that's the one JKay will be working on over the coming days.....
13th March 2012, 10:40 AM |#7714  
_JKay_'s Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,812
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwystyl

Nice, took about 5 min after release before the first 'when is the theme/mod ready' post . I hope we won't get 500 new posts asking the same.

I'm flashing XXLPQ_NEE now, because I guess that's the one JKay will be working on over the coming days.....

True... Already installed...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _JKay_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _JKay_ Ad-Free
13th March 2012, 11:54 AM |#7715  
rajarshi10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
So when is the JKAY Deluxe settings for ICS coming?
13th March 2012, 12:18 PM |#7716  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _JKay_

True... Already installed...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

It is a really good information.
13th March 2012, 02:23 PM |#7717  
Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Naked without JKay. I just updated today to the I9100XXLPQ (NEE) version. Missing all the goodies from JKay badly
13th March 2012, 02:40 PM |#7718  
rajarshi10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 357
 
More
We need JKAY settings asap
13th March 2012, 02:44 PM |#7719  
aarick's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwystyl

Nice, took about 5 min after release before the first 'when is the theme/mod ready' post . I hope we won't get 500 new posts asking the same.

I'm flashing XXLPQ_NEE now, because I guess that's the one JKay will be working on over the coming days.....

Just to clear things up..I never said anything about when is the theme/mod ready.. I hate it when ppl does that too! all I wanted to say was that ICS was out and that jkay makes the sgs2 so much better to use..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
13th March 2012, 03:04 PM |#7720  
Gwystyl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarick

Just to clear things up..I never said anything about when is the theme/mod ready.. I hate it when ppl does that too! all I wanted to say was that ICS was out and that jkay makes the sgs2 so much better to use..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I know, my 5 min was also a bit exagerated. I was just trying to hold people back from posting questions like that over and over again in a not too serious way. No offence intended...

I'm happy I made the right choice, now patiently waiting for the mod to be released (and checking this topic at least 10 times a day ). Let me know if you need beta-testers JKay!
13th March 2012, 03:47 PM |#7721  
alcurtis93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 181
 
Donate to Me
More
Wink XXLPQ Goood and Bad news....
Love the fact ics is out (even if it's not in the UK yet) but hate the naked xxlpq without your jkay deluxe settings. think im going to have to return to good old gingerbread until your mod is ready for use
Don't know how all the unfortunate people out there who don't know about this mod manage to use their phones ha 8)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jkay, mod

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes