Thread Closed Email Thread
19th September 2011, 09:54 PM |#101  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,297

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yay1974

well something more strange is when i checked my apps eg. cpu spy, antutu benchmark when i checked their options menu as in tw launcher they were not labeled ??? i don't what to change as an apk in Criskelo. By the way tw launcher options turns off only homescreen dock and app icons labels off

I have no idea then ...

Must be a conflict somewhere ..
Matriak31
20th September 2011, 01:16 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
one thing that i just noticed..on stock messaging you was able to choose how many contacts you want to send the same message...dont have that option with the theme..anyway to change that or shall i just wait when the new release comes with checkrom
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
20th September 2011, 01:54 PM |#103  
Nottingham

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriak31

one thing that i just noticed..on stock messaging you was able to choose how many contacts you want to send the same message...dont have that option with the theme..anyway to change that or shall i just wait when the new release comes with checkrom

THANK YOU ...!!!

Im using the old mms.apk ..

I will pack the theme into the new one from V4 ..

Anyway ..thats why its not working ..Im posting some update screens on checks thread (xda) soon ...

Cheers ..
Matriak31
20th September 2011, 02:00 PM |#104  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

THANK YOU ...!!!

Im using the old mms.apk ..

I will pack the theme into the new one from V4 ..

Anyway ..thats why its not working ..Im posting some update screens on checks thread (xda) soon ...

Cheers ..

was that kinda a sarcastic thank you?
20th September 2011, 02:57 PM |#105  
Nottingham

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriak31

was that kinda a sarcastic thank you?

OMG ...No it wasn't ...

I meant it ..

If you hadn't of told me then I would of released it ..found out after and had to pull the link down..change it and upload it again quoting why ..

I wasn't being sarcastic at all ..I even pressed the thanks button, you saved me alot of trouble ..
Matriak31
20th September 2011, 04:05 PM |#106  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

OMG ...No it wasn't ...

I meant it ..

If you hadn't of told me then I would of released it ..found out after and had to pull the link down..change it and upload it again quoting why ..

I wasn't being sarcastic at all ..I even pressed the thanks button, you saved me alot of trouble ..

Sorry fella my bad..Glad that i came to some good use for you then. Anything to help out you guys for all the hard work you put in for us.

Listen i have a couple of questions.

I managed to get Jkay v10 working with the check rom. Problem is the theme of yours gets a bit messed up with the jkay theme. for example i flashed your theme on to checkrom. then i have to flash jkays theme first and then install the settings to be able to get it work..now once i get it to work the drop down menu ie notification bar all the toggles like wifi, data background stay into jkays one...any ideas as to why?

cheers bud and sorry again if i thought you was being sarcy.

sileshnair
20th September 2011, 06:26 PM |#107  

More
That's becoz jkays mod overwrites the SystemUI.apk which has the notification icons/ data icons / wifi icons etc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
20th September 2011, 06:28 PM |#108  
Nottingham

More
Black Chrome Edition V4

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sileshn

That's becoz jkays mod overwrites the SystemUI.apk which has the notification icons/ data icons / wifi icons etc.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thats exacly right mate ..thanks ..(the honecomb man himself .)

With V4 Jkay is already in and you wont have that problem with my theme then ...

Well it works perfect for me with the new Jkay ..

Cheers ..
20th September 2011, 11:12 PM |#109  
Nottingham

More
Black Chrome for checks rom V4 Screens

http://checkrom.com/threads/black-ch...creens-now.11/
22nd September 2011, 12:59 AM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 209

More
Not that I've got one, but I can only imagine how cool this would look on a tablet!
22nd September 2011, 03:13 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
My girl friend is waiting for the Pink theme any help ?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread