FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] ◄ORIGINAL ICE CREAM SANDWICH THEME v5.0► *ICS ANIM*KI4-KJ2-KJ3* [17.11.2011]

237 posts
Thanks Meter: 594
 
By BigBangHD, Senior Member on 31st October 2011, 01:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st November 2011, 11:49 PM |#111  
BigBangHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 594
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys!
Tomorrow I'll post the ICE CREAMED GoLauncher EX and ADW Launcher!
Stay tuned!


Regards,
Big!
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBangHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigBangHD Ad-Free
 
 
1st November 2011, 11:53 PM |#112  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I love this theme, you make a great works !!!
Just a little question, this theme is for GS2 KI4, but in the launcher settings, system settings, there is an option "wallpaper scrolling 2.1" for older device and android 2.1.
Why ? Can i install this on other android phone ?
2nd November 2011, 12:19 AM |#113  
BigBangHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 594
 
Donate to Me
More
Nope! This theme is only for GS2

Big!
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBangHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigBangHD Ad-Free
2nd November 2011, 12:30 AM |#114  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by waxy50

- Download the .ZIP file (don't unzip)
- Copy the .ZIP file to your SD Card (INTERNAL)
- Boot your phone into CWM (hold Vol Up, Home & Power Button)
- Clear cache and dalvik cache
- Select 'Install ZIP from SD Card'
- Select 'Choose Zip from SD Card'
- Select the .ZIP file you downloaded\
- Reboot
- Enjoy

i've tried, but error with red words saying E:Signature Verification failed
2nd November 2011, 12:39 AM |#115  
BigBangHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 594
 
Donate to Me
More
@khazanidarawi

Install Zip From SDcard---> toggle signature verification---> Flash the theme!

Big!
2nd November 2011, 12:46 AM |#116  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khazanidarawi

i've tried, but error with red words saying E:Signature Verification failed

Try to re download zip

@ bigbang : can you add the first search widget was in the first version. one that was borderless. Please, it was so cute


Depuis mon GS2 custo et tapatalk
2nd November 2011, 12:54 AM |#117  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Currently i'm on Lite'ning Rom v6.1 XXKH3, how to use this ICE CREAM SANDWICH THEME v2.1? i've tried to flash it, then it says XXKH3 detected. So i'd install XXKI4. But when i do that, there is an error sayin E: signature verification failed. I'can't toggle to enable the signature after install XXKI4 since there is no selection to do that in system recovery <3e>. Please help me...love to have ICS theme
2nd November 2011, 01:00 AM |#118  
BigBangHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 594
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omoinet

Try to re download zip

@ bigbang : can you add the first search widget was in the first version. one that was borderless. Please, it was so cute


Depuis mon GS2 custo et tapatalk

Extract the ICS Launcher from first version and put in /system/app with Root Explorer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazanidarawi

Currently i'm on Lite'ning Rom v6.1 XXKH3, how to use this ICE CREAM SANDWICH THEME v2.1? i've tried to flash it, then it says XXKH3 detected. So i'd install XXKI4. But when i do that, there is an error sayin E: signature verification failed. I'can't toggle to enable the signature after install XXKI4 since there is no selection to do that in system recovery <3e>. Please help me...love to have ICS theme

Install a ROM based on XXKI4 Firmware!


Big!
2nd November 2011, 01:07 AM |#119  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBangHD

Extract the ICS Launcher from first version and put in /system/app with Root Explorer!

Thanks, i Try this
Depuis mon GS2 custo et tapatalk
2nd November 2011, 01:08 AM |#120  
BigBangHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 594
 
Donate to Me
More
Ice Creamed ADW Launcher is soon available!

Big!
The Following User Says Thank You to BigBangHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigBangHD Ad-Free
2nd November 2011, 01:16 AM |#121  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBangHD

Extract the ICS Launcher from first version and put in /system/app with Root Explorer!



Install a ROM based on XXKI4 Firmware!


Big!

Yes, it is Firmware. I got it from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1075278

err...i just get confused, which one is first version, and which one is later version. Sorry
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gs2, ice cream sandwich, ics, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes