[THEME] ◄ORIGINAL ICE CREAM SANDWICH THEME v5.0► *ICS ANIM*KI4-KJ2-KJ3* [17.11.2011]

Search This thread

Gezmond

Oct 5, 2011
Sorry then mate, i have nothing else to suggest....

Guess you'll have to wait for BigBang to post the update....

Trances01

Nov 8, 2011
Amman
Ok thats fine - i had that problem when i installed it on checkrom 3.1.1 - the only way i could fix it was with a full wipe!

I homeswitched to normal touchwiz then I deleted the '.TW4Themes' folder in sdcard, booted into recovery and did a full wipe, then reinstalled TW4.5

That seemed to fix it!

Im not able to upload the zip as im at work and cant access the uploader for megaupload on my phone - if you still need it i can try later but it seem you have the right file now anyway...

Yes I did the version change. Still there something about an application error occured.

listen man just flash this via cwm and delete the old one this one is already modified and working like charm!!! maybe you did something wrong while you modify it just use it and it will work 100% and don't forget to Wipe Cache and
Dalvik-Cache.

here the link >>> http://ge.tt/8rZeAmA?c

Reactions: pac213

OrangePL

Jul 11, 2011
Warsaw
Hi,

I tried to download the Nexus Prime BootAnimation but the link in OP is dead.
Someone has a backup and can post?
Thanks in advance.

pac213

Aug 9, 2010
listen man just flash this via cwm and delete the old one this one is already modified and working like charm!!! maybe you did something wrong while you modify it just use it and it will work 100% and don't forget to Wipe Cache and
Dalvik-Cache.

here the link >>> http://ge.tt/8rZeAmA?c

It works. Damn it I don;t know where it went wrong. Thanks man! :)

Edit:

I've tried using the Ice Creamed TW 4.5 Launcher. When I set rows to 5, I can't fully see the fifth row. Any fix?

Last edited:

Trances01

Nov 8, 2011
Amman
for everyone asking about CheckRom V4 which is based on XWKK5 and this theme and it's add-on all you have to do is to download what you want from the "Download Center" then chose >>XWKJ3 and when you get the .Zip

1- open it with winrar don't extract just open and navigate to META-INF > com > google > android > updater-script,

2- open "updater-script" with Notepad and on the first line, replace I9100XWKJ3 with I9100XWKK5,

3- save the file and the archive will update automatically!

People it's Super Easy!!!
credit goes to maranello69 for this trick until we get BigBangHD Back \o/

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

It works. Damn it I don;t know where it went wrong. Thanks man! :)

Edit:

I've tried using the Ice Creamed TW 4.5 Launcher. When I set rows to 5, I can't fully see the fifth row. Any fix?

good to hear that :rolleyes: anyway about the fifth row just drag and drop any app to the dock and it will stick there and you will get 5 Rows! but my advice to use ADWluncher so you can get bigger space on the desktop without the useless 3 buttons from Nexus also you get the sexy google search box!

Last edited:

pac213

Aug 9, 2010
for everyone asking about CheckRom V4 which is based on XWKK5 and this theme and it's add-on all you have to do is to download what you want from the "Download Center" then chose >>XWKJ3 and when you get the .Zip

1- open it with winrar don't extract just open and navigate to META-INF > com > google > android > updater-script,

2- open "updater-script" with Notepad and on the first line, replace I9100XWKJ3 with I9100XWKK5,

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

good to hear that :rolleyes: anyway about the fifth row just drag and drop any app to the dock and it will stick there and you will get 5 Rows! but my advice to use ADWluncher so you can get bigger space on the desktop without the useless 3 buttons from Nexus also you get the sexy google search box!

No no, on the app drawer not on the dock. :)

Gezmond

Oct 5, 2011
i have the same problem with seeing the 5th row, its obscured by the dock - it would be useful if this could be turned off in the app drawer but this isnt an option with the launcher, i have mine set to 5 columns though and that works fine...

maranello69

Apr 1, 2011
EU
just use another launcher guys, tw is so yesterday news, i also tried to customize tw, but i gave up when i saw how versatile other launchers are

adw is a good choice, but i recommend go launcher, a lot of features and gets update almost every week, adw hasn't seen an update for almost 3-4 months now, some also use launcher pro, just choose one and stick to it, when u migrate from one rom to another, just backup settings / restore and u'r good to go ;)

Last edited:

Trances01

Nov 8, 2011
Amman
i have the same problem with seeing the 5th row, its obscured by the dock - it would be useful if this could be turned off in the app drawer but this isnt an option with the launcher, i have mine set to 5 columns though and that works fine...

yes it can't be done in this luncher but in Ice Creamed ADW Launcher
you can decrease the margin and you can set up to 6 columns /row but it will be ugly 5 is good enough ;)

stavvl

Dec 8, 2011
Hello all
im use CheckROM 3.1.1 KJ3
i do full wipe and i install the rom
and the i do like your installtion guide and i install
the theme.

1) when i get into the lancher and then launcer settings
when i press apply its force close and go back
to TW launcher.

2) how can i remove pages from home screen ?

3) can i do folders in the application menu ?

tnx for all
im noob and i know it
help me to get smart :)

ocyrus99

Aug 9, 2010
Ottawa

Worked perfect for me! Wanamlite 6.2

Top Liked Posts