FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] ◄ORIGINAL ICE CREAM SANDWICH THEME v5.0► *ICS ANIM*KI4-KJ2-KJ3* [17.11.2011]

237 posts
Thanks Meter: 594
 
By BigBangHD, Senior Member on 31st October 2011, 01:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th November 2011, 06:29 PM |#601  
ImpheOtus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 383
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drugmx

Hey, I'm on Criskelo v30 KJ2. In CWM during install it says that it doesn't like my firmware version. When the KJ2 version will be online?

Not right now.

KJ2 compatible theme should be released tomorrow as stated by BigBang
 
 
15th November 2011, 06:30 PM |#602  
nikzDHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,228
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzifa

Hi,

There is a bug with the status bar/quick panel:

Yup on KJ3 version, otherwise theme is banging and it's Big!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
15th November 2011, 06:39 PM |#603  
shahulvm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202
 
Donate to Me
More
Post Blackfont.. :(
While dialing the numbers, it shows a list of names, if you click on the drop down menu, we see a black colored font on dark background. Can it be changed to white colour pls..
15th November 2011, 07:09 PM |#604  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Any idea when this theme will support the newest CheckROM 3?
15th November 2011, 07:11 PM |#605  
Member
Flag Batroun
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
hey guys..this is a very nice theme...but i have a question...does the full version contain all the add ons or i have to flash the full version then flash each add ons by itself ?


best regards
15th November 2011, 07:16 PM |#606  
nikzDHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1,228
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignign0kt

Any idea when this theme will support the newest CheckROM 3?

Read the thread!! What version is the latest CCR? And then check the first post.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
15th November 2011, 07:17 PM |#607  
sumeshd's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 496
 
More
Hey bigbang..nice work..gonna try it nw..check's hd 3.1
Plz reupload tw 4.5 launcher link..it is dead..TIA...
P.S: even d go laucher addon link is dead..
Sent from my ICSed GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
15th November 2011, 07:23 PM |#608  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
great work bigbang! I wanted to know hot to completely unisntall everything from checkrom 3.1.1 thanks
15th November 2011, 07:24 PM |#609  
longtins's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag halifax
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeshd

Hey bigbang..nice work..gonna try it nw..check's hd 3.1
Plz reupload tw 4.5 launcher link..it is dead..TIA...

Sent from my ICSed GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

He has stated before that all addons including the launchers are in SD card upon flashing the full version of his theme, you have to add it yourself.


Big, also having issues on crr 3.1.1 with siyah 2.1.1, flashed alright but had bug in status bar as previously mentioned by someone else ( haven't tried disabling the deluxe quick panel in jkay yet).

And also having the baseband issue, would not connect to my network after flashing this themez and flashing a modem didn't help.
Also the phone apk was no longer present.
I did wipe all cache before flashing the theme as well, and tried a fresh rom/theme flash but same issues.

I have since reflashed the rom and a different theme for the time being, I will try again after work.
15th November 2011, 07:30 PM |#610  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtins

He has stated before that all addons including the launchers are in SD card upon flashing the full version of his theme, you have to add it yourself.


Big, also having issues on crr 3.1.1 with siyah 2.1.1, flashed alright but had bug in status bar as previously mentioned by someone else ( haven't tried disabling the deluxe quick panel in jkay yet).

And also having the baseband issue, would not connect to my network after flashing this themez and flashing a modem didn't help.
Also the phone apk was no longer present.
I did wipe all cache before flashing the theme as well, and tried a fresh rom/theme flash but same issues.

I have since reflashed the rom and a different theme for the time being, I will try again after work.

where are the downloads for lite version
15th November 2011, 07:45 PM |#611  
BigBangHD's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Italy
Thanks Meter: 594
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi guys!
The only problem with v4.1 XWKJ3 (no XXKI4) is the deluxe quick panel!
No other problems!

I apologize, but you quickly get the theme I have not been able to test lunge!
I'll proceed to FIX that!

Big!


@FOR ALL

- ADDONS is in: /sdcard/ICS Addons by BigBangHD/
- Re-download the package if you have other type of problems!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigBangHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigBangHD Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gs2, ice cream sandwich, ics, theme

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes