[THEME] ◄ORIGINAL ICE CREAM SANDWICH THEME v5.0► *ICS ANIM*KI4-KJ2-KJ3* [17.11.2011]

Search This thread

Psykko0

Nov 24, 2011
Is it possible to disable this virtual buttons (on the home-screen above your normal "hardware keys")? Is it launcher-sided or theme-sided?

Last edited:

xavierlmk

Jan 25, 2011
i Install ICSv5 in checkrom 3.1.1 but the status bar icons color is gray. just clock color is blue. how can i change the icon color back to blue.

D

Deleted member 4343116

i Install ICSv5 in checkrom 3.1.1 but the status bar icons color is gray. just clock color is blue. how can i change the icon color back to blue.
I'm using the same combination and the icons change to blue when fully connected. I believe this is the intended behavior.

taqri85

Jul 1, 2011
Multan
The pics in the first post show a centred Lock icon on the lockscreen with "Unlock" text, is this just because it was dragged there when the screenshot was taken or is it possible to actually centre it? I havn't managed to figure it out yet and mine is at the side, and only show the unlock text when i drag it out.

You have to use widgetlocker app for that.

Sent from two cans and a string.

coljuay

Nov 28, 2010
Hi guys, I'm using the ICS theme together with Omega 6.0 rom. wonder if you guys have noticed the loading circle is actually grey in colour.
for eg. in latitude, top right corner, when you refresh your friends' location it'll appear "blank" because it's grey animation on grey background.
Another app that has issue is the sgBuses app, I understand only people in singapore like me will use that app but it's really very frustrating being not able to see any response when you click the button, it is just blank.

Can anyone provide me a solution please?

https://picasaweb.google.com/110488805227821803526/November242011#5678520556044488434

https://picasaweb.google.com/110488805227821803526/November242011#5678520520717095474

above refers to the loading clock icon at the right of every bus. when pressed, it's supposed to show a loading animation but ICS's theme is white/grey in colour.

D-m-x

Apr 28, 2011
Germany
Is it possible to use the Ice Creamed Go Launcher EX Addon on another Theme? Im asking because theres a SystemUI.apk in the .zip Archive. What does it change?

Life Engineer

Jun 14, 2010
Jounieh
Hey Big!
Come on man! We're still waiting the big thing you promised us with!
Come on big! We know it'll be big so we can't wait! If u need testers we are all here!

Sent from another Galaxy S2 using XDA Premium App

maranello69

Apr 1, 2011
EU
i used the uot kitchen to make a battery mod, but i don't like it anymore and want to revert to your themed battery, i have a nand backup made, but i want to try something else this time

if i replace the framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk will i get the battery back?

robinsanyal

Nov 26, 2011
Hello !

Hello People,
I am a newbie , wanted some help..I am downloading this theme right now as i write,tell me what if i want to return to my original android 2.3 box pack theme if i don't like this one.How do i do that without reset factory settings so that i do not lose any data.And one more thing,if i apply this theme do i lose all my previous data.?

can7

Aug 21, 2009
London
couldnt get this to work on K14 Criskelo v31 did the wipes the flashed the theme phone was stuck on boot animation

F

fedezsur

Cannot download from your site!

The link you provided: Download Center is not showing any files... It shows "loading" forever!

maranello69

Apr 1, 2011
EU
I saw there is your theme in CheckRom kitchen showed as v1.3.
Any chance you can add this v5.0 into the kitchen?

that's another theme, take a look here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1334922

Hello People,
I am a newbie , wanted some help..I am downloading this theme right now as i write,tell me what if i want to return to my original android 2.3 box pack theme if i don't like this one.How do i do that without reset factory settings so that i do not lose any data.And one more thing,if i apply this theme do i lose all my previous data.?

make a nandroid backup of your phone from CWM, if you ever want to revert back to stock, there's no stock theme available

but i assure you that if u flash this theme, you'll never go back... pure awesomeness

Last edited:
Reactions: robinsanyal

Top Liked Posts