Requirements: Android 2.3+
Overview: Fast, convenient and cool way to protect your mobile with face recognition.
Check Out Youtube tutorial :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FVWmeuj3T4
Protect any application (i.e. SMS, Gallery, E-Mail, Facebook, etc.) on your phone using face recognition. Convenient and cool way to increase safety of your private apps and content.
Visidon AppLock lets you choose the apps to be protected. Your face is a key to open them! Application uses the frontal camera of your mobile and verifies in real-time that the face matches the one allowed to access the private apps.
NOTES AND TIPS:
1. You must have a front facing camera in your device to use the face recognition feature. Otherwise it is disabled and you are only able to use password verification.
2. This application was developed and tested with Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Acer Iconia A500. User experience may vary with other devices due different hardware (e.g. camera etc.).
3. In addition to the applications you wish to protect, you should also add Visidon AppLock itself and any application that can be used to close or unistall applications or services (task manager, settings etc.) as well as any application that can be used to install new applications (market, myfiles etc.) to the protection list to get your mobile fully secured.
4. If the preview image is upside down or sideways, please try to set different camera orientations from the settings tab.
5. The default security level is medium. If it seems too low (i.e. other people can get in too easily), you can set it to maximum from the settings tab.
6. The most accurate recognition will be achieved when all the training images are taken directly from front (i.e. no profile images etc.). Also, you should take training images in different illuminations (in those environments where you usually use your mobile). Sufficient amount of images per person is about 5 to 10.
Freely available at Android Market:
Note:- I am not the developer of this software. I saw this application and I was so amazed with it. It is the only available face recognition for andriod and it works well. VisidonSupport is the developer of this software. He is now a member of XDA Developers.
Please click on Thanks, if you like my share