FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XXLSJ][PORTED] NOTE 2-GSIII Gallery(bug free)

2,020 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,497

By P_Toti, Senior Member on 22nd November 2012, 02:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Below you can find Gallery Application from GS3 latest leaked rom ported to our S2 phones.

No FC encountered until now,setting up wallpaper and all other features works fine

Screenshots:

How to install:

Install Zip from Recovery

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

If you like my work just say Thanks.
The Following 136 Users Say Thank You to P_Toti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P_Toti Ad-Free

22nd November 2012, 02:54 AM |#2  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 273

More
Does this preview the video?
22nd November 2012, 03:10 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
mate any way to port Gallery of android v4.0.4 to leak version of v4.1.2 odex version...
The Following User Says Thank You to viral316 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift viral316 Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 03:46 AM |#4  
Flag Santo Domingo
Thanks Meter: 273

More
Did not work on Leaked Odexed ROM...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Days For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Paul_Days Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 04:47 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
I'm about to try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Warren87 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Warren87 Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 11:34 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Don't work in odexed version

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to fran77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fran77 Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 12:37 PM |#7  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 418

More
it should work by copying the files manually and deleting odex file

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to ehmjay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ehmjay Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 03:35 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6,497

Donate to Me
More
Sorry i forgot to say it's working only on Deodexed XXLSJ ROM . May work also on Odexed Rom you can try to delete from system/app folder SecGallery2.apk and SecGallery2.odex and then flash the zip or you can odex app by yourself(using deodex-wrapper from the terminal)
The Following User Says Thank You to P_Toti For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift P_Toti Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 06:36 AM |#9  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 431

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Toti

Sorry i forgot to say it's working only on Deodexed XXLSJ ROM . May work also on Odexed Rom you can try to delete from system/app folder SecGallery2.apk and SecGallery2.odex and then flash the zip or you can odex app by yourself(using deodex-wrapper from the terminal)

not working on Omega 16.1 XXLSJ deodexed... old gallery remains the same...
The Following User Says Thank You to WrathChild#7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WrathChild#7 Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 07:58 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
u need to delete old galaxy.apk in system..or jz manually replace apk and lib files..it works fine for me...better than note 2 gallery port one
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kisssin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kisssin Ad-Free
23rd November 2012, 11:12 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisssin

u need to delete old galaxy.apk in system..or jz manually replace apk and lib files..it works fine for me...better than note 2 gallery port one

is there any FC? like when setting up wallpaper?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)