Pre-Ordered

Search This thread

kenfb1

Oct 25, 2012
Scranton
Well,
I just pre-ordered a S20 Plus this morning, can't wait to try her out!!!!!
Ordered from Samsung, got $600 trade in for my S10 Plus, also got $150
credit for Samsung Store. Seems like a good deal.
Ken

sniperwolf1014

Aug 30, 2010
Same! S20+ on my end. Excited for it to come in. My only regret is that I planned on getting the Galaxy Watch 46mm, but wanted to look at it in-store first before placing the order because I worried it would be too big. By the time I went to order the 46mm was sold out :( but hey, ended up with the 42mm and a $94 watch is a $94 watch!

Reactions: andee39

paulgl2601

Dec 18, 2015
Got the s20+ they gave me 700$ for may note 10 that I got for 450 on black Friday. Now the wait begins [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

A.Priori

May 26, 2011
s20 utlra here. Hopefully something about root will be available shortly after launch

BladeRunner

Jan 15, 2012
Pre-ordered from Samsung AND T-Mobile. Keeping whoever ships first and returning the other one.

pvc_

Oct 6, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Have made 5 attempts to pre order, but Samsung keeps cancelling my orders with very little detail and info as to why. I've matched my name and address to what's on the card, but they still cancel them for some reason. Might have to order from Best buy or elsewhere if they don't want my business.

paulgl2601

Dec 18, 2015
They give me 150$ to use in samsung store so I got them Screenshot_20200221-094345_Gmail.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Rebel60

Apr 15, 2012
Biloxi
Don't think so.

Will we get the galaxy buds with the pre-ordered S20+?
I have not seen anything about free galaxy buds with any of the S20 phones. I asked Verizon about it today in store and they had no clue about any freebies.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

I pre-ordered an S20+ today from BestBuy. They had a better offer than Verizon. They gave me $300 trade-in for my 9+ upfront, plus I am supposed to get $150 credit off my bill. They didn't say anything about the $150 from Samsung to be used at Samsung.com. Verizon only offered $300 off not all at once but spread out over 24 months, beginning after 2-3 months. No stacking the $150 deal from Samsung on top of the $300 off. I did have to pay $63 in taxes on the $899. total purchase price. And I will have to pay a $40 setup fee to Verizon. That's a scam. Thanks Verizon.

termdj

Nov 13, 2013
I have pre-ordered mine last week Friday...According to what I read the release date is 6th of March....I then have to wait for delivery that could take 5 - 1- working days....so sad to wait so long...at least I get the buds+ with the phone...must just redeem it from Samsung members app

XRSTOY1

Apr 12, 2011
I have pre-ordered mine last week Friday...According to what I read the release date is 6th of March....I then have to wait for delivery that could take 5 - 1- working days....so sad to wait so long...at least I get the buds+ with the phone...must just redeem it from Samsung members app

Check again your order should say Ships March 4 to get to you by March 6 If you ordered from Samsung direct anyway.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

My expected delivery from Samsung says March 6th.
Anybody have anything earlier than that?????
Ken
The earliest date will see is March 6th that is release day, that being said Samsung has sometimes shipped early to get ahead of the rush but you won't know that till you get a tracking number they will never state an earlier date.

jasons1004

Sep 17, 2010
chicago
Preorder with pixel 4 trade (bought for 399 traded for 600!) Got 150$ bonus for accessories.
Mine says delivered by March 5th ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200224-131228.jpg
    Screenshot_20200224-131228.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 156

jimmydee62

Feb 7, 2011
Allen
Me Too

Have made 5 attempts to pre order, but Samsung keeps cancelling my orders with very little detail and info as to why. I've matched my name and address to what's on the card, but they still cancel them for some reason. Might have to order from Best buy or elsewhere if they don't want my business.

I had the same problem they cancelled two of my orders which made no sense. It turned out they turned me down for the credit which was only $22.73 a month for 24 months. The reason was I'm not paying for anything on credit at this point everything I have is paid off. So what I ended up doing was paying $541.00 using my credit card which was excepted. The reason I went with Samsung is I wanted a unlocked phone and they gave me $700.00 dollars trade in on my Note 10 and $175.00 dollars to spend in there store so I got the ear buds.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same! S20+ on my end. Excited for it to come in. My only regret is that I planned on getting the Galaxy Watch 46mm, but wanted to look at it in-store first before placing the order because I worried it would be too big. By the time I went to order the 46mm was sold out :( but hey, ended up with the 42mm and a $94 watch is a $94 watch!
    Saw on reddit you can get 5% off if you've never been referred before, or sign up for a new account. Get a code from your family members(Get from here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/account/order/#/my-referrals ),
    They have to have made a purchase.
    or anyone is welcome to use mine: ref-eus7np
    Put it in the Promo code block at check out
    Lame, my Samsung shop app says expected delivery date of 3/4 but on desktop it says 3/6
    Most will the app is showing a expected ship date, the desktop is showing expected delivery. The hole Idea of pre order it to get it on the same day it's released in this case March 6th. :)