FORUMS

Ugly camera modile

526 posts
Thanks Meter: 68

By Gandhi70, Senior Member on 26th January 2020, 03:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Am I the only on who thinks, that the hunchback camera module is beyond ugly?
I wish we could get back the s8 design with the plain camera. Or maybe the centered design of the S10.
But I really cannot stand the new look.

Gesendet von meinem MI PAD 4 PLUS mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Gandhi70 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gandhi70 Ad-Free
6th February 2020, 07:40 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi70

Am I the only on who thinks, that the hunchback camera module is beyond ugly?
I wish we could get back the s8 design with the plain camera. Or maybe the centered design of the S10.
But I really cannot stand the new look.

Gesendet von meinem MI PAD 4 PLUS mit Tapatalk

+1 Feeling the same
9th February 2020, 08:26 PM |#3  
Flag Milwaukee
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Ever since they started showing screen shots of what the camera bump is going to look like on the S20/S11, I have read complaints about how ugly it is - I honestly don't feel that way -

I look at things a bit more pragmatically:

1) I rarely look at the back of the phone
2) I always put a case on the phone to add protection - typically I use a Clear Case, like RINGKE FUSION, and in my opinion, it tends to de-emphasize the "bump" somewhat - because of the way the case is usually built up around the bump to offer improved protection for when the phone is put flat on a table.
3) I spend 99% of my time looking at what's on the front of the phone - I look at the screen - so whatever the back of the phone looks like is inconsequential. The people who are most exposed to what the back of the phone looks like are those people I take pictures of and frankly, I care more about what the picture looks like than how ugly they might think the back of my phone is.

so is the camera big on the back ? YES - the better to see you with my dear! LOL

The payoff of having an incredible camera, phenomenal zoom capabilities and all of the other benefits offered by this camera more than outweigh any negatives there might be.

Finally - personally - I don't see the camera bump as ugly at all -from everything I have seen it is a great looking phone with a large camera element on the back - that's all.

I respect your right to have an opinion, and if you think it is ugly no problem - I hope you can get past that because from everything I have read, it is going to be one hell of a smartphone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)