FORUMS

Overall love

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,928

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th November 2019, 12:10 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Samsung Galaxy S11+, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Samsung Galaxy S11+ is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
18th January 2020, 02:59 AM |#2  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Multiple leaks seem to confirm a number of features and specs. Pros, Snapdragon 865 with a big jump in processing, bigger batteries, 4,000, 4,500 and 5,000 mAh, 120 Hz refresh rate and if you're a photo junkie you'll have more cameras, options and likely better low light snaps, 12Gb RAM. Cons, USB is replacing the 3.5 mm jack. Unless you like bluetooth audio which I don't, your high tech earphones are useless. Bigger display on the S20 Ultra at 6.9" which makes one curious about what is the purpose of the Note 10 Plus at 6.8", the S-Pen? Camera cutout is a bit much. Price is going up and with 512 Gb or 1Tb internal memory, you'll be dropping a stack or more. Having upgraded every new Galaxy since the S6 I'll hold off at this time. I don't see any compelling reason to ditch the S10 for this new offering.
The Following User Says Thank You to varcor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift varcor Ad-Free
12th February 2020, 08:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hhg
23rd February 2020, 08:22 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varcor

Multiple leaks seem to confirm a number of features and specs. Pros, Snapdragon 865 with a big jump in processing, bigger batteries, 4,000, 4,500 and 5,000 mAh, 120 Hz refresh rate and if you're a photo junkie you'll have more cameras, options and likely better low light snaps, 12Gb RAM. Cons, USB is replacing the 3.5 mm jack. Unless you like bluetooth audio which I don't, your high tech earphones are useless. Bigger display on the S20 Ultra at 6.9" which makes one curious about what is the purpose of the Note 10 Plus at 6.8", the S-Pen? Camera cutout is a bit much. Price is going up and with 512 Gb or 1Tb internal memory, you'll be dropping a stack or more. Having upgraded every new Galaxy since the S6 I'll hold off at this time. I don't see any compelling reason to ditch the S10 for this new offering.

Very true.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)