FORUMS

Quality feel (use of materials)

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,985

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 27th November 2019, 11:10 AM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S11+ feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
27th December 2019, 09:16 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S11+ feels in terms of quality. A higher rating indicates that it feels premium and high-quality (attention to detail is high, manufacturing defects don't exist, etc).

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

There is no doubt that about the Samsung Galaxy S series quality because they are always top notch and best in the industry.
15th January 2020, 11:21 PM |#4  
Flag Pannipitiya
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Probably the best build quality in the market
The Following User Says Thank You to sayuru_akash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sayuru_akash Ad-Free
17th February 2020, 11:43 AM |#5  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 56

More
I've had the opportunity to use the S20+ and S20 Ultra at a Samsung retail outlet in the Philippines. These are the Exynos variants they offer in that region. They were 5G equipped but like most regions there isn't 5G infrastructure to facilitate the service. It was what one can expect from Samsung, high quality build, smooth and fast UI and awesome displays. The fingerprint sensor seems to work better than the one on my S10 Plus. The S20 Ultra is noticibly larger than the S20+ when compared side by side, too large to easily slide into a front pocket. If I had to chose between the two I'd opt for the S20+ variant. The camera cutout on the rear of the device is conspicuous with the beveled frame which doesn't allow the phone to lie flat. The S20 Ultra is even more pronounced due to the 100X Zoom. Likely some cases will alleviate most if not all of this concern. I'm hoping Samsung devises an alternate design which overcomes this boxed blotch. I know lots of consumers who are photo freaks that will overlook this design flaw for the broad range of snaps they can manage with all these lens. For me the camera housing and lack of a 3.5 mm jack are deal killers. Other than that an awesome device!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)