US Samsung.com Ultra Pre Order

Search This thread

teamfresno

Apr 14, 2015
My first order went through fine, but I had to cancel to re-order the unlocked version. All of my subsequent order has been inexplicably cancelled by Samsung because they are unable to verify some or all my payment information. I don't even want to try re-ordering again. This is BS.

SAO

Oct 4, 2007
did you guys order the unlocked versions? if yes, once you get them please see if you can have dual "SIMs" working (esim+nano sim)...
as i'm curisous to know about that. thanks!

XtremeMaC

Dec 13, 2005
I ordered the Z-flip thru ATT with AT&T financing for my wife on Feb 21. Said it'd arrive on March 5th, arrived on 25th! Stronger case arrived on 26th.
Ordered the S20 Ultra from Samsung the same day with Samsung TD Bank financing, still no word or any update.. To be honest, not my best decision. Put a hard inquiry unnecessarily on my credit report...
I did choose $235 of goodies though. None of them arrived..

Djapatos

Apr 7, 2011
I ordered 12:01 on pre order date and still have no movement. Samsung are idiots with pre orders. No rhyme or reason. I will be happy to receive my phone by March 6th.

Danm you just destroyed my hope and dreams lol
I guess i will be happy to get a March 6 delivery.

Is your cancel button still showing?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone,
    This thread is literally a simple pre-order thread. At least that's what it's supposed to be. Seriously let's take it down a notch and get along. I really shouldn't have to be tidying things in a thread like this yet here we are. So let's just chill out and get ready for when the device arrives!
    Not sure what planet you live on, but Tuesday is March 3rd on Earth.
    I for sure know you are from this planet with your rude response. Just kills me how people make themselves try to feel better by picking apart other people and their mistakes..Just ridiculous!
    One of my boxes has been scanned by FedEx. Arriving Tuesday!
    Shipping out of Texas?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I received a text from FedEx about a shipment. Went into FedEx app and have a 2 lbs box expected for 3/4. Then checking back a bit later I had another box with a 2 lbs weight expected delivery 3/4. Then shortly after the shipper cancelled the second delivery. Scratching my head over this one. Shipments are from Samsung coming out of Texas. Wasn't sure if it was accessories or the phone. I'm not sure if they accidently filled my order twice or what. Never had this happen before. Anyways, I have one box headed my way for 3/4 delivery. I ordered the unlocked 512gb ultra.

Yup. Texas.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Shipping out of Texas?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I received a text from FedEx about a shipment. Went into FedEx app and have a 2 lbs box expected for 3/4. Then checking back a bit later I had another box with a 2 lbs weight expected delivery 3/4. Then shortly after the shipper cancelled the second delivery. Scratching my head over this one. Shipments are from Samsung coming out of Texas. Wasn't sure if it was accessories or the phone. I'm not sure if they accidently filled my order twice or what. Never had this happen before. Anyways, I have one box headed my way for 3/4 delivery. I ordered the unlocked 512gb ultra.

I had used my Amex card during preorder on 22nd night, the charge was listed for the full amount as pending on my account activity but now it's completely gone.

It still says in process on the shop Samsung app for the order. Anyone know why the charge disappeared?

Probably just a pre-authorization charge. They'll charge you again right before it ships.
    Just got an email from FedEx for Delivery from Samsung on 3/4!!
    You had to use the reservation link to get the $35. They gave me the credit after the fact because I didn't order from the reservation link.