Apparently the Exynos990 is 10% slower and 100% more power hungry compared to Snapdra

Search This thread
G

GuestK00377

Same. Exynos 990 isn't really that bad. Don't really understand the negative comments. It seems like the 990 is the best exynos Samsung ever made! I'm overall satisfied with my Exynos S20U 5G. If you don't like the 990 then just buy another phone. No one is forcing your hands to buy it. Lol. Everyone should do some reading online before buying anything, especially if it is expensive. If you don't do your own research then don't cry on the forums later. Instead, do your research better next time before spending money!!

100% agreed man

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Outpaced by oneplus 5? Are you sure? Can you explain this 3dmark score from my device then?

See if you can run the windwaker on your device using the dolphin emulator.

I had a solid 30fps on my OnePlus 5, something the Huawei p20 pro was incapable of.

The S10 also struggled, I would say that you will see more dips below 30fps on the Exynos than on the OnePlus 5 (which was none)

Also having owned a OnePlus 5 im more than aware that benchmarks aren't a very good indication of performance.

If you can find the time, get dolphin (it's free ) and obtain Zelda the windwaker, play through the levels, the 3rd island is where I think you'll struggle, after the forsaken fortress.

Personally I haven't found a harder test for a phone than dolphin.

If it can run that then go for a Wii game. If it runs that then I stand corrected.

Not bashing "your phone" by the way, this isn't a personal dig at "you" this is a theory at this point, backed by experience with a lot of phones, pushing them to the limits and finding their true thresholds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maher.k22

mohammed510

Feb 3, 2012
Dubai
Google Pixel 7a
See if you can run the windwaker on your device using the dolphin emulator.

I had a solid 30fps on my OnePlus 5, something the Huawei p20 pro was incapable of.

The S10 also struggled, I would say that you will see more dips below 30fps on the Exynos than on the OnePlus 5 (which was none)

Also having owned a OnePlus 5 im more than aware that benchmarks aren't a very good indication of performance.

If you can find the time, get dolphin (it's free ) and obtain Zelda the windwaker, play through the levels, the 3rd island is where I think you'll struggle, after the forsaken fortress.

Personally I haven't found a harder test for a phone than dolphin.

If it can run that then go for a Wii game. If it runs that then I stand corrected.

Not bashing "your phone" by the way, this isn't a personal dig at "you" this is a theory at this point, backed by experience with a lot of phones, pushing them to the limits and finding their true thresholds.

SD835 is ancient. It went through many optimizations and driver updates through the years. Exynos 990 however is new. Hardware wise, the Exynos 990 is faster than SD835 in every way. If there's issues with dolphin then it might be software/driver issues. That's why i won't bother with it and I'll just stick to 3Dmark,Geekbench, Antutu or PCMark.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
SD835 is ancient. It went through many optimizations and driver updates through the years. Exynos 990 however is new. Hardware wise, the Exynos 990 is faster than SD835 in every way. If there's issues with dolphin then it might be software/driver issues. That's why i won't bother with it and I'll just stick to 3Dmark,Geekbench, Antutu or PCMark.

Well i have a number of threads on many forums detailing the performance of all my phone's including the OnePlus 5 and I had the OnePlus 5 for less than a year.

To be perfectly honest, the very fact that you're keeping hold of the benchmark theory and that you won't entertain the thought of trying dolphin speaks volumes, mentioning driver updates (which the Mali also gets btw)
Is nothing more than clutching at straws also I tested the 1+5 when if was NEW not after 1/2 years of updates to GPU drivers, the videos are present whenever you need them, I just need someone who has been unfortunate enough to actually go through with an exynos / Mali 77 purchase to test it, I sincerely believe the 835 will win.

There has also been a tonne of work done on dolphin to be highly optimized to work with Mali GPUs, so that is no excuse either, please see my thread in the P20 Pro forum for details on how to get it, how to set it up and what to expect performance wise.

I was able to get respectable frame rates on the Pro by using swap torpedo to eliminate zRAM /swap storage, but without it it was awful, even with it it was behind the 1+5.

And that's the last I'll say on the matter, I can't be bothered with a back and forth tit for tat I've got better things to do with my life than attempt to amend delusion, considering you won't test it yourself? Or did you and it fell flat on its arse so you decided to say you'll stick with benchmarks?

Lol either way I couldn't care less, I've nothing to lose either way.

PS: the 835 btw provided me with an SOT of 14 hours 47 minutes over a 2 day charge cycle, I have a thread called screen on time leaderboard in the OnePlus 5 forum, so ancient yes, better stamina than the ultra? Absolutely.

Last edited:

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
Well i have a number of threads on many forums detailing the performance of all my phone's including the OnePlus 5 and I had the OnePlus 5 for less than a year.

To be perfectly honest, the very fact that you're keeping hold of the benchmark theory and that you won't entertain the thought of trying dolphin speaks volumes, mentioning driver updates (which the Mali also gets btw)
Is nothing more than clutching at straws, the videos are present whenever you need them, I just need someone who has been unfortunate enough to actually go through with an exynos / Mali 77 purchase to test it, I sincerely believe the 835 will win.

There has also been a tonne of work done on dolphin to be highly optimized to work with Mali GPUs, so that is no excuse either, please see my thread in the P20 Pro forum for details on how to get it, how to set it up and what to expect performance wise.

I was able to get respectable frame rates on the Pro by using swap torpedo to eliminate zRAM /swap storage, but without it it was awful, even with it it was behind the 1+5.

And that's the last I'll say on the matter, I can't be bothered with a back and forth tit for tat I've got better things to do with my life than attempt to amend delusion, considering you won't test it yourself? Or did you and it fell flat on its arse so you decided to say you'll stick with benchmarks?

PS: the 835 btw provided me with an SOT of 14 hours 47 minutes over a 2 day charge cycle, I have a thread called screen on time leaderboard in the OnePlus 5 forum, so ancient yes, better stamina than the ultra? Absolutely.

Seriously as much as I am with the whole (Ditch the Exynos) or at least make it on par with the Snapdragon Soc.

Your talking about an emulator, there are varying factors, from a coding perspective, yes you say that these have been done, but somewhere Samsung might have code that conflicts and or effects. Maybe not , maybe the 990 is terrible.

I never use emulation so really its a non issue for me personally, but I have used on various devices, and on each device it HAS been different.

You may have valid points great......and if the S20 Ultra (Exynos) isn't for you then I don't see why it needs to be argued further (put it to bed) I agree the Exynos probably isn't on par with the 865, this is wrong ......Samsung needs to address this.

However I got my S20 Ultra today all seems fine .......I'm at 53% with 4hrs 38mins SOT, thats at 120hz, so yeah that is decent, not expecting 16hrs SOT or for it to be leading the pack.

So Exynos 990 is poor the 5T (835) whips it A** hmm I don't think that running an emulator somewhat confirms this theory ? but if you say so then ok be happy and smile with that.......feel good and accomplished ?

No seriously though real world issues and all that jazz :good:

ALEXRUSS55

Sep 24, 2009
Good day all! I downloaded and booted up Windwaker on my note 8 with Exynos 8895 using Dolphin emulator, I played through the first level and no issues other than the ocasional frame rate drop from 30 to 25. No issues yet playing it as it it smooth 95% of the time, unlike with Zelda twin princess it was unplayable.

The only reason I am considering the international s20 ultra exynos version is because of the custom roms, YouTube add removals etc.. I love being able to tweak the phone to my preference and have fast updates. I've been doing this for about 11 years now.

I've considered one plus but the lack of screen size, wireless charging, power share, and most importantly SD card support (I once had a galaxy s6 with no SD card and lost all of my information on a bad flash.. With an SD card it doesn't matter because it will all be safe, can't go to a phone with ought it)

Is the exynos on the s20 ultra really that bad? Will the pictures suffer greatly? Wait for note 20? Even though rumors suggest it will have the same processor as the s20. Thank you all

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield

Is nothing more than clutching at straws also I tested the 1+5 when if was NEW not after 1/2 years of updates to GPU drivers, the videos are present whenever you need them, I just need someone who has been unfortunate enough to actually go through with an exynos / Mali 77 purchase to test it, I sincerely believe the 835 will win.

You know your point are quite wrong... Dolphin performs well for Adreno GPU because it's a lot more optimized for it compared to Mali GPU. While GPU benchmark target various of different GPU in a fair way.

Needless to say it's more of a software problem for the Mali GPU for Dolphin not because it's a weaker GPU as you suggest. Aslong as the developer optimizes the software, it sure will run better on Mali.

All your benchmark and various research are quite weak to say. Your 14 hours is done with probably various of tweak instead off using your phone as a normal person. Plus there's other factors like screen size, resolution etc.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Good day all! I downloaded and booted up Windwaker on my note 8 with Exynos 8895 using Dolphin emulator, I played through the first level and no issues other than the ocasional frame rate drop from 30 to 25. No issues yet playing it as it it smooth 95% of the time, unlike with Zelda twin princess it was unplayable.

The only reason I am considering the international s20 ultra exynos version is because of the custom roms, YouTube add removals etc.. I love being able to tweak the phone to my preference and have fast updates. I've been doing this for about 11 years now.

I've considered one plus but the lack of screen size, wireless charging, power share, and most importantly SD card support (I once had a galaxy s6 with no SD card and lost all of my information on a bad flash.. With an SD card it doesn't matter because it will all be safe, can't go to a phone with ought it)

Is the exynos on the s20 ultra really that bad? Will the pictures suffer greatly? Wait for note 20? Even though rumors suggest it will have the same processor as the s20. Thank you all

Thank you, appreciate it.

The first map isn't a problem as there isn't much rendered, I actually got my HTC 10 to run that map. Albeit with extreme overclocking and certain tweaks (I have a thread in the HTC 10 section detailing it).

It's usually the 2nd and 3rd maps, forsaken fortress and windfall. HTC 10 had no chance, oneplus blasted through them all.

The note 20 will have the same CPU / GPU but with some updates.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

You know your point are quite wrong... Dolphin performs well for Adreno GPU because it's a lot more optimized for it compared to Mali GPU. While GPU benchmark target various of different GPU in a fair way.

Needless to say it's more of a software problem for the Mali GPU for Dolphin not because it's a weaker GPU as you suggest. Aslong as the developer optimizes the software, it sure will run better on Mali.

All your benchmark and various research are quite weak to say. Your 14 hours is done with probably various of tweak instead off using your phone as a normal person. Plus there's other factors like screen size, resolution etc.

Paragraph 1 = wrong

Paragraph 2 = wrong

It is categorically a weaker GPU, not a GPU without updates, huawei sold everyone that crap, "we can update it in due course" true but they don't and neither will Samsung, not to anything close to the 865 or the 855.

Paragraph 3 = wrong again

https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-5/how-to/screen-time-leaderboard-post-longest-sot-t3780178

My applications, drain, ROM, kernel, firmware and usage are all listed in detail, why don't you read a little before assuming something??

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield
Thank you, appreciate it.

The first map isn't a problem as there isn't much rendered, I actually got my HTC 10 to run that map. Albeit with extreme overclocking and certain tweaks (I have a thread in the HTC 10 section detailing it).

It's usually the 2nd and 3rd maps, forsaken fortress and windfall. HTC 10 had no chance, oneplus blasted through them all.

The note 20 will have the same CPU / GPU but with some updates.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Paragraph 1 = wrong

Paragraph 2 = wrong

It is categorically a weaker GPU, not a GPU without updates, huawei sold everyone that crap, "we can update it in due course" true but they don't and neither will Samsung, not to anything close to the 865 or the 855.

Paragraph 3 = wrong again

https://xdaforums.com/oneplus-5/how-to/screen-time-leaderboard-post-longest-sot-t3780178

My applications, drain, ROM, kernel, firmware and usage are all listed in detail, why don't you read a little before assuming something??

LOL, don't go using a video in 2018. It has had many updates since then.

So paragraph 3 is correct, you're using tweaks from xXx?? So much for assuming.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
Your talking about an emulator, there are varying factors, from a coding perspective, yes you say that these have been done, but somewhere Samsung might have code that conflicts and or effects. Maybe not , maybe the 990 is terrible.

I never use emulation so really its a non issue for me personally, but I have used on various devices, and on each device it HAS been different.

You may have valid points great......and if the S20 Ultra (Exynos) isn't for you then I don't see why it needs to be argued further (put it to bed) I agree the Exynos probably isn't on par with the 865, this is wrong ......Samsung needs to address this.

So Exynos 990 is poor the 5T (835) whips it A** hmm I don't think that running an emulator somewhat confirms this theory ? but if you say so then ok be happy and smile with that.......feel good and accomplished ?

No seriously though real world issues and all that jazz :good:

P1

Yes there are, please see the above paragraph 1 response, leaps and strides have been taken to get Mali back up to speed, phenomenal what they've done.

P2

You don't use emulation? So you can't back what you're saying with real world experience?

P3
It isn't for me no, and 20,000+ people are right behind me, I understand being butthurt about buying an expensive phone then someone saying it'll be outpaced by something supposedly weaker, I do get that, but doesn't make them wrong :D

P4
I didn't say that, I said that I thought that the OnePlus 5 not 5T would probably outpace it.

P5
Totally agree, it pales in comparison, but money is money and 2 years is a long time to regret a purchase, guess it'll be worth checking in then.

Summary.

Jesus, people do not like to hear their devices getting panned so they, so overprotective.

If you enjoy your ultra, then I'm very happy, I hope it gets better and I'm sure it will to a degree, hope you're all safe and well and enjoying your phone's in the safety and search for non boredom of self isolation.

Take care

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

So it's better???? Looool it will have improved you loonatic.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2

Very very very close to stock, if anything it additional extras made it slower. And I used most of them..extra animation etc

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

When you can't make a valid comeback anymore (if any) :silly:

Do you mean me???

The emulator will have got more efficient mate?? What are you on about loool

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield
Very very very close to stock, if anything it additional extras made it slower. And I used most of them..extra animation etc

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Do you mean me???

The emulator will have got more efficient mate?? What are you on about loool

When you clearly can't understand what I mean your probs in the late 30's right?

You used an old video to compare Mali GPU to Adreno which is using a way older version of Dolphin. You should be using something more current to compare.

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
When you clearly can't understand what I mean your probs in the late 30's right?

You used an old video to compare Mali GPU to Adreno which is using a way older version of Dolphin. You should be using something more current to compare.

No no no.

Seriously?

What is the title of the video.? That is a video showing dolphin keeping up with Snapdragon.

Historically dolphin has not been well optimized for Mali chips, which is understandable, however this chap who I think is call Zhang Wei has made a version of dolphin OPTIMIZED for Mali chips.

What I'm saying is. It runs extremely well, lol please read what I'm saying to you..

I'm not showing a video from 2018 to say this is how badly a Mali performs, I'm saying that in re: to the response that Mali isn't optimized for dolphin, this is to state that it is.

Dolphin has a version for the Mali and it performs very well, that was all.

3 replies to get that point across?

Also what has my age got to do with anything?? Seriously? Are you in your 20s?

??? Pfft silly thing to say.

PS: I also stated that I used a different version in my initial post, but everyone's looked over that and read / understood what they wanted to.

If you take bias out of the equation you'll see I've got a point

Last edited:

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield
No no no.

Seriously?

What is the title of the video.? That is a video showing dolphin keeping up with Snapdragon.

Historically dolphin has not been well optimized for Mali chips, which is understandable, however this chap who I think is call Zhang Wei has made a version of dolphin OPTIMIZED for Mali chips.

What I'm saying is. It runs extremely well, lol please read what I'm saying to you..

I'm not showing a video from 2018 to say this is how badly a Mali performs, I'm saying that in re: to the response that Mali isn't optimized for dolphin, this is to state that it is.

Dolphin has a version for the Mali and it performs very well, that was all.

3 replies to get that point across?

Also what has my age got to do with anything?? Seriously? Are you in your 20s?

??? Pfft silly thing to say.

YES IN 2018! NOT now, hello, i'm talking about the current Dolphin isn't optimized with Mali, it has been like that for a while since 2019. The past means jack all when the current isn't optimized as the Adreno.

The way you reply is typical around your age group. If you've studied around this area its obvious to tell whose age is who roughly and I can see how some points wont get across to you due to your age. It's like talking to a wall.

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014
P1

Yes there are, please see the above paragraph 1 response, leaps and strides have been taken to get Mali back up to speed, phenomenal what they've done.

P2

You don't use emulation? So you can't back what you're saying with real world experience?

P3
It isn't for me no, and 20,000+ people are right behind me, I understand being butthurt about buying an expensive phone then someone saying it'll be outpaced by something supposedly weaker, I do get that, but doesn't make them wrong :D

P4
I didn't say that, I said that I thought that the OnePlus 5 not 5T would probably outpace it.

P5
Totally agree, it pales in comparison, but money is money and 2 years is a long time to regret a purchase, guess it'll be worth checking in then.

Summary.

Jesus, people do not like to hear their devices getting panned so they, so overprotective.

If you enjoy your ultra, then I'm very happy, I hope it gets better and I'm sure it will to a degree, hope you're all safe and well and enjoying your phone's in the safety and search for non boredom of self isolation.

Take care

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

So it's better???? Looool it will have improved you loonatic.

Was saying yes I don't use emulation (Correct) wasn't saying i never have lol

Tbh its nuts to be saying the 5T is better than the Ultra.....(my ..... is bigger than yours, childish stuff really) .

Like I said I'm not standing up for the Exynos (Personally either Samsung makes it on par, or drops it completely) however they are going to be pairing with AMD in the future? This is a positive. .......:good:

As it stands clearly your NOT buying the ultra (for you lucky escape) for me I'm enjoying, although I knew about the Exynos 990. Everything seems fine so far, Battery at 120hz is holding up better than I expected, My PubG gaming is nice and no complaints with throttling or heat. 3hrs played last night roughly.

So yeah there are many great Aspects of the Ultra (990) yeah probably not great, but as it stands for me, no complaints as its not hindering, although for what I'm paying i or we as customers should expect the same as the Snapdragon counterparts.

I'm remains neutral but won't say the 5T is just that much better or say that the 990 is, but there are more aspects to the Ultra.

I'm out on this now.......as should all.....just buy what you want, enjoy.......and most of all be happy.......:p

MrPhilo

Dec 12, 2010
Sheffield
I'm out on this now.......as should all.....just buy what you want, enjoy.......and most of all be happy.......:p

You're right, I only got my S20 Ultra delivered today and i'm enjoying it. I've had multiple devices before and the S20 actually makes me want to keep the phone longer than a year.

I like to apologise to dladz if I insulted him anyways as I have not been in the best mood the past days! We live in a bad time at present so apologise!

dlads

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Nothing Phone 2
YES IN 2018! NOT now, hello, i'm talking about the current Dolphin isn't optimized with Mali, it has been like that for a while since 2019. The past means jack all when the current isn't optimized as the Adreno.

The way you reply is typical around your age group. If you've studied around this area its obvious to tell whose age is who roughly and I can see how some points wont get across to you due to your age. It's like talking to a wall.

Jesus, give me strength, there are more than one version !!! As in multiple!!

The version for Mali has been updated since its inception back in 2018 and continues to be, ok?? In summary, it's working brilliantly.. ok??

Use your head mate..

Wow @ the age things, COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
You're right, I only got my S20 Ultra delivered today and i'm enjoying it. I've had multiple devices before and the S20 actually makes me want to keep the phone longer than a year.

I like to apologise to dladz if I insulted him anyways as I have not been in the best mood the past days! We live in a bad time at present so apologise!

Dw about it pal, it happens. Take things with a pinch of salt, the emulator and how well it works on devices is something I've dealt with quite a lot since as long as I can remember.

Tbh if the phone had turned up and I'd have tested it and it would have worked to some degree then I'd have kept it. I was looking forward to it for what felt like forever.

I've got thick skin btw, takes a lot to get my back up.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Was saying yes I don't use emulation (Correct) wasn't saying i never have lol

Tbh its nuts to be saying the 5T is better than the Ultra.....(my ..... is bigger than yours, childish stuff really) .

Like I said I'm not standing up for the Exynos (Personally either Samsung makes it on par, or drops it completely) however they are going to be pairing with AMD in the future? This is a positive. .......:good:

As it stands clearly your NOT buying the ultra (for you lucky escape) for me I'm enjoying, although I knew about the Exynos 990. Everything seems fine so far, Battery at 120hz is holding up better than I expected, My PubG gaming is nice and no complaints with throttling or heat. 3hrs played last night roughly.

So yeah there are many great Aspects of the Ultra (990) yeah probably not great, but as it stands for me, no complaints as its not hindering, although for what I'm paying i or we as customers should expect the same as the Snapdragon counterparts.

I'm remains neutral but won't say the 5T is just that much better or say that the 990 is, but there are more aspects to the Ultra.

Good for you pal. As I've said before. I hope you all enjoy your phone's, like I've just said t Phil, if id have got the phone and tested a few things and got a decent enough reaction from the phone, fps etc. Then yea I'd probably have kept it and been more than happy.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

I'd be interested to see anyone who tries Zhang weis version of dolphin, I have no idea what be changed but it was pretty phenomenal through my tests.

Give it a shot, I'll grab the link to my guide, should be the same as the P20 Pro, uses a Mali too.

I'll be livid if it's perfect, will probably contact EE to get my ultra order back on track :D

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Here's the guide, there will be updated apks for the Mali optimized version

https://xdaforums.com/huawei-p20-pro/how-to/guide-dolphin-emulator-best-settings-t3903263

There is a few pre requisites which you can overlook, like swap torpedo and gaming mode / performance mode, having the prior mod installed would boost performance massively.

Re: swap files, I find it odd that were now breaking out 12-16GB phones yet we still retain the swap file? It's not needed.

Anyway. Good luck if you test it and let me know. I'd be interested to see how the phone gets on..

Let me know if you get stuck

From0toHero

Apr 22, 2012
Effretikon
Sorry mate you are Wrong!

Maybe YOU don’t see any issues with the Exynos 990 but countless other people do! The Preformance compared to a Snapdragon S20 is just ridiculous. If you like to pay the same amount of money for much less Preformance that is your issue. And nobody could know before buying the mobile how ****ty the exynos 990 will preform. The S20 series with Snapdragon is not the same mobile like the one with exynos. We got in theory a light version of the S20 series. Countless videos show how pathetic the exynos 990 is this year.

Reactions: Aezhyr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We did some simple test with specint06 (self compiled binary, cannot distribute, don't ask me for it)
    865 score is about 34, power draw is 2w
    990 score is 31, power draw about 4w.

Conclusion is that Samsung really fkup up hard this year and exynos 990 is a total disaster.
    RIP all exynos S20 Users(including myself):eek:
    I need to see how it compares to my previous devices on my daily routine, I normally have a good idea then.
    I've been doing this for the past one week and the battery endurance of S20+ is worse than S10+, Note 9 and similar to S9+:eek: in my usage pattern.
    These battery percentage stories are a myth, every "expert" claims something different.

A myth? Really? These are recommended from the makers. Look it up

To clarify this does not translate to 50% worse battery life.
    In fact the real world difference will be much smaller than that. However this does guarantee a significant and noticable difference in battery life and sustained performance.
    According to our anecdotal experience S20+ exynos (which I am using now) can do ~5hrs sot in one day and 865 s20+(my friend is using) can do ~7 hrs
    And attach simple screenshot of result as proof.