FORUMS

[CAMERA BUG] 8K recording

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By _Danil_, Member on 26th March 2020, 05:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have an S20 Ultra, and when I record video in 8K, with stabilization turned off in the settings. When i try to zoom while recording, the phone freezes and then reboots, and that is always, this is not an isolated case. Only when stabilization is off in settings, perhaps in low light, i think. Either immediately freezes at zoom, or after a while as in the video.
My device on Exynos and latest firmware with camera fix.
Video bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdToFoTl0V0

Someone, try turning off stabilization in the camera settings and turning on 8K recording and starting to zoom while recording. Does everyone have such a problem?
26th March 2020, 05:31 PM |#2  
Flag Odense
Thanks Meter: 172

More
No such problem with or without stabilization.
26th March 2020, 05:38 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harfot

No such problem with or without stabilization.

Exynos or Snapdragon?

I also asked in other forums where most devices with Exynos, because of my region, they have such a problem.
26th March 2020, 05:46 PM |#4  
Flag Odense
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Without Exynos answer would have been invalid, sorry
26th March 2020, 08:57 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Try wipe cache and data to the camera app, maybe will solve.
26th March 2020, 09:05 PM |#6  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joedellosso69

Try wipe cache and data to the camera app, maybe will solve.

Already tried. This seems to be a problem with the S20 Ultra on Exynos. I asked on the forum of my region, many have such a problem. We have already written to "Samsung Members".

And in addition, we decided to write so they add to scene optimizer Bixbi, a scene for the photo of the moon, so that it would not be painted and dont go to yellow.
26th March 2020, 09:33 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Danil_

Already tried. This seems to be a problem with the S20 Ultra on Exynos. I asked on the forum of my region, many have such a problem. We have already written to "Samsung Members".

And in addition, we decided to write so they add to scene optimizer Bixbi, a scene for the photo of the moon, so that it would not be painted and dont go to yellow.

I understand, so can't do other than wait for a next firmware update that can eliminate the bug..
26th March 2020, 09:36 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Danil_

S20 ultra Exynos UK ATCH no issues at all.
27th March 2020, 10:16 AM |#9  
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 84

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreironexus

S20 ultra Exynos UK ATCH no issues at all.

did you turn off video stabilization ?
27th March 2020, 11:38 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fethi2

did you turn off video stabilization ?

Sorry. I did switch the super steady off not the video stabilizer... Yes it does reboot, indeed!
27th March 2020, 11:48 AM |#11  
OP Member

More
I think everyone who has such a problem should be reported to "Samsung Members".
We need more posts about this problem, as it is not an obvious bug.
I wrote, they responded with a default message, try to reset the camera, reset phone and try in safe mode. It did not help, bring it to the service center...

About the scene photos of the moon, they wrote that they transferred to the desired department and most likely they will add it in a new update.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)