FORUMS

What Case is everyone going with for their S20 Ultra?

2,275 posts
Thanks Meter: 738

By Wacky2bakky, Senior Member on 13th February 2020, 07:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Just wanting to see what all cases everyone is getting for their S20 Ultra. I am debating on getting the UAG Monarch Series case again. Their really good cases and not bulky at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wacky2bakky For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wacky2bakky Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 07:11 PM |#2  
Flag Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 160

More
I've preordered the Samsung Protective Standing Cover along with the phone.

I've also ordered a Zizo Bolt.

I used to like UAG Monarch, UAG Plasma and Otterbox Symmetry cases, but they offer very little drop protection at the bottom lip, which is loose.

Also thinking of getting the Speck Presidio Grip and Gear4 Battersea.
The Following User Says Thank You to sabesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sabesh Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 07:27 PM |#3  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I work in a factory environment so defender/whitestone all the way...
The Following User Says Thank You to laurie9300 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift laurie9300 Ad-Free
13th February 2020, 10:29 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I'm trying to find one that will a) have built-in magnets for magnetic mounting (want them built-in so there's no bulge from inserting a flat one between the case and the phone so it lies flat on it's back), and b) have those magnets in a place where it minimizes disruption to wireless charging. The only one I was able to find for my S9 was by Pitaka (with their own magnetic mount, which makes sense since the magnets are in a non-standard location), but the case had an issue where the top/bottom/side lips wouldn't extend past the front face to protect the screen from lying flat on it's front on a desk.
14th February 2020, 01:04 AM |#5  
Flag Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasmax

I'm trying to find one that will a) have built-in magnets for magnetic mounting (want them built-in so there's no bulge from inserting a flat one between the case and the phone so it lies flat on it's back), and b) have those magnets in a place where it minimizes disruption to wireless charging. The only one I was able to find for my S9 was by Pitaka (with their own magnetic mount, which makes sense since the magnets are in a non-standard location), but the case had an issue where the top/bottom/side lips wouldn't extend past the front face to protect the screen from lying flat on it's front on a desk.

Mous is an option:

https://www.mous.co/
14th February 2020, 03:48 AM |#6  
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 83

More
I'm sticking with the Unicorn Beetle Pro by supcase,been rockin that case for years throughout my different Notes and S series phones.Just as good as Otterbox defender but way cheaper.Win,Win in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to JAMRZ69 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JAMRZ69 Ad-Free
14th February 2020, 09:54 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabesh

Mous is an option:

https://www.mous.co/

Nice- thanks!
14th February 2020, 10:22 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Pitaka, since many years, for day to day / office, dBrand Grip case (with custom pitaka plates under the back sticker) as a self made 'Pitaka pro' for days with higher demand for protection.
Using Pitaka in the car daily, so I want that option ti stick it to my magnetic Qi charger in the car.
The Following User Says Thank You to corwin_amber For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift corwin_amber Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 12:16 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I'll go with the Spigen Neo Hybrid. Slim enough not to be embarrassing, but offers drop protection. Gone are the days of OB Defender, UAG, etc. Second option would be the SupCase Unicorn Beetle.

I also buy the QuadLock case for the Summer, to use with my bike.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iandmacdonald For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iandmacdonald Ad-Free
15th February 2020, 10:02 PM |#11  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 11,236

Donate to Me
More
Black leather offical from their site. Although most of the time I don't use a case even though I should. But given the hefty price tag it probably will be wise to keep it on
The Following User Says Thank You to Negan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Negan Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)